By the way, do you have a favorite member? Personally I find N really funny ^^
I'm so happy they won 1st! ;_________;
gingermoon wrote: I'm so happy they won 1st! ;_________;

what did they won??
Ether wrote: By the way, do you have a favorite member? Personally I find N really funny ^^

As for my bias that's a hard one. At first it was N too but now I love Leo. Then I also love Ken he is just adorable and hilarious.
Ether wrote: what did they won??

Where did they win first place?
Nana87 wrote: Where did they win first place?

1st on Music Bank

(hops into convo lol)
VIXX 1st Win!!! I cried along with them :') Leo and N are just the cutest crying. So happy and proud of them.
am i the only one that thinks N looks like a creepy anime villan, not in a bad way, just sayin.
cityhunter83 wrote: am i the only one that thinks N looks like a creepy anime villan, not in a bad way, just sayin.

Lol idk about him looking like an anime villain, but have u seen him dressed up as a girl? He looks just like a girl! Prettier than many other girl idols lol.
Nana87 wrote: VIXX 1st Win!!! I cried along with them :') Leo and N are just the cutest crying. So happy and proud of them.

I saw that they won. They deserved it. :D
Laugarza wrote: I saw that they won. They deserved it. :D

They sure do deserve it. I couldn't help crying from their reaction. They were so happy to win :)
Nana87 wrote: They sure do deserve it. I couldn't help crying from their reaction. They were so happy to win :)

They really were surprised. It looks like they worked hard to learn the timing for their performance so I hope they get more wins.

I'm sorry but I couldn't help but notice Exo comforting the crying members. Two of favorite groups on same stage :D
Laugarza wrote: They really were surprised. It looks like they worked hard to learn the timing for their performance so I hope they get more wins.

I'm sorry but I couldn't help but notice Exo comforting the crying members. Two of favorite groups on same stage :D

They did look very surprised. They have worked so hard and were finally able to win. I did notice Exo too, Chen hugging Leo I was like awww so cute >_<
Nana87 wrote: They sure do deserve it. I couldn't help crying from their reaction. They were so happy to win :)

I just saw it. That's great :) It took a while but they did won. They must have worked hard.

I'm so happy for them!
Laugarza wrote:

I understand you very well, I'm the same ;) Chen and Leo hugging was really cute. Poor Leo was on the ground crying the all time :'(