VIXX came out with a MV today for Thank You My Love! I like this song :)
@Laugarza What a touching video :'( I loved it! Its one of the songs in the Voodoo album.
Nana87 wrote: @Laugarza
What a touching video :'( I loved it! Its one of the songs in the Voodoo album.

Yeah it was one of the first songs I bought from that album :)
I loved that MV. It's very touching. ^^<3
Laugarza wrote: Yeah it was one of the first songs I bought from that album :)

I've listen to the album so many time I've lost count lol.
Voodoo was just awesome! I was honestly blown away by it! haha xD Thank you for my love/ Thank you for being born is amazing! <3 And it has a very cute mv :)
Vixx performing Someday from their new album Voodoo.
I went to their concert in Milan!!! I was so happy that day, it was my first concert and it was just amazing! An unforgettable memory :'D
Co-chan wrote: I went to their concert in Milan!!! I was so happy that day, it was my first concert and it was just amazing! An unforgettable memory :'D

I feel you. I became a huge fan of them after going to their concert :)
VIXX is going to be on Beatles Code! Can't wait :)
Just came back from their concert in Paris! That was awesome! But the staff was...not really kind, if I can say it like that >_>
Ether wrote: Just came back from their concert in Paris! That was awesome!

But the staff was...not really kind, if I can say it like that >_>

Awesome I saw some pics on twitter :) I so wish they would come back cause their showcase was too short for me. Their staff? or the venue?
Well I guess their staff was giving the orders so... But the showcase was incredible! I became an even bigger fan now :) Ravi made the gwiyomi song 2 times. Priceless xD But you're right, it was way too short! They said they were going to do concerts now since the showcases were so popular :D
Ether wrote: Well I guess their staff was giving the orders so...

But the showcase was incredible! I became an even bigger fan now :)
Ravi made the gwiyomi song 2 times. Priceless xD
But you're right, it was way too short!

They said they were going to do concerts now since the showcases were so popular :D

Sucks about the staff :(
But you guys are so lucky they let you take pics cause they didn't allow it at any of the other showcases. I feel you, I liked them before going to the showcase but I wasn't a real fan. Now they are my number 1 Kpop group. I can't wait for a VIXX concert :D