http://en.korea.com/?p=232619

[Singer Rain announced his plan to make a nation-wide tour of Korea before going into the army. He will open â??The Best Showâ? in Busan BEXCO on August 13 and 14 and meet with his fans.

It has been nearly 10 years now that Rain last made a tour around the country. â??2011 Rain Tourâ? is drawing a lot of peopleâ??s interest.

Rain said, â??I am currently discussing with several crew members what we could do to make the show special this time. I am ready to pour all effort and energy into this special nation-wide tour.â?

Starting his concert in Busan, Rain will travel from Daegu (August 27), Jeju (September 3), Gwangju (September 17), Daejeon (September 18), and Seoul (September 24, 25), through six cities in total.

He has also previously travelled around Asia: Beijing, Kuangchou, Macau, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, and Japan.

Meanwhile, Rain plans to go into the army before December when his contract with JYP Entertainment expires.

Source: Starnews
I don't know why, but for some reason I thought Rain already did his time in the army.

Also, I find it interesting how he hasn't done a tour of Korea in 10 years. That's a long time....
Must. Get. Tickets. Currently taking inventory of all of my organs and limbs---I'm willing to part with a few as payment.
evol wrote: Must. Get. Tickets. Currently taking inventory of all of my organs and limbs---I'm willing to part with a few as payment.

Haha. Reminds me of the article with the teen who sold his kidney (I think?) to buy an iPad2. The only difference? The concert only lasts one night. :p
evol wrote: Must. Get. Tickets. Currently taking inventory of all of my organs and limbs---I'm willing to part with a few as payment.

hahahaha...i'ld prolly do the same for binnie...
YukiOnna wrote: Haha. Reminds me of the article with the teen who sold his kidney (I think?) to buy an iPad2. The only difference? The concert only lasts one night. :p

But the memories will last forever!
And no Europe again D:::