What is KCON?
"What is KCON, you ask? KCON is the first convention dedicated to “All Things Hallyu”. The convention was created so that fans could have the opportunity to interact with Korean entertainment and culture as a community. What makes KCON a wonderfully special event? It gives our fans the valuable experience of interacting with each other and established artists in a fun, personal fashion.

With over 20,000 fans in attendance, KCON 2013 was a landmark event that smashed all expectations. KCON 2014 is set to be even bigger than last year, bringing the fans even more stars, more panels, and more hi-touches! – more of everything that makes KCON the largest fan convention in North America for Korean pop culture and the yearly epicenter for All Things Hallyu.

Even after KCON, our social media platforms are a place where fans can get the latest Hallyu news and engage with each other. If you asked us, why we created KCON, we would say that we created it for the fans. It makes our heart boil over with happiness to see our Hallyu community grow. Our Sincere thanks to all of the fans, artists, and sponsors that make KCON the most special event year in and year out." (KCONUSA)

When: August 9-10
Where: Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena.
Ticket Info:
Combo tickets go on sale July 1st (10AM PST)
Individual tickets go on sale July 3rd (10AM PST)

AUG 09 SAT (Day1):
B1A4
G-Dragon
IU
Teen Top
VIXX

AUG 10 SUN (Day2):
BTS
CNBLUE
SNSD
Jung Joon Young
Spica

Featured Guests:
Lee Seung Gi
Dancing 9

Special Guest:
Yoo In Na
Eric Nam
Sean Richard
Lee Seo Jin
Kwon Hyun Sang

So what MDL'ers are going to KCON this year? Last year a few of us MDL'ers (Laugarza, SeRose, SakuraDanielle, and myself) went to KCON and had a blast. You can check out our KCON Recaps if you wan't to read more about it or have any questions feel free to ask. Are you excited cause I know I am :)

MDLer's Recap KCON 2013 Part 1: http://mydramalist.com/article/2013/10/11/mdlers-review-kcon-2013-part-1
MDLer's Recap KCON 2013 Part 2: http://mydramalist.com/article/2013/10/25/mdlers-review-kcon-2013-part-2
Can't wait! I am so happy it looks like the floor plan changed this year. Really Can't wait :)
Laugarza wrote: Can't wait! I am so happy it looks like the floor plan changed this year. Really Can't wait :)

Yeah the stage looks crazy :D
aha Rosie was asking that on the US concert thread :) I'll be there this year! Nana will i finally get to meet you??? Rosie will be there as well with her mom and sis Which ticket are u guys looking at?
nekoblah wrote: aha Rosie was asking that on the US concert thread :)
I'll be there this year! Nana will i finally get to meet you???
Rosie will be there as well with her mom and sis
Which ticket are u guys looking at?

Are you planning to come? If you do we must meet up for sure :) I met Rosie and her mom last year. We hung out for a while and it was really nice meeting them. Both Laugarza and I are getting seats together. We are planning to get the combo package in P2 which has both standing and seated, we are going for the seated since we don't want to be in the pit with all the crazy fangirls lol. I can't wait for this year since its going to be 2 concerts so double the artists :D
yup i'm coming! Booked plane ticket from 8/8-8/13. i'll be rooming with rosie and her family until they leave and then staying at my friends place for another 2 night :) i wasnt looking at P2 at all until i found out P2 have seats so now I'm looking at the P1 combo or P2 seat combo I think Rosie was looking at the P3 combo
nekoblah wrote: yup i'm coming! Booked plane ticket from 8/8-8/13. i'll be rooming with rosie and her family until they leave and then staying at my friends place for another 2 night :)
i wasnt looking at P2 at all until i found out P2 have seats
so now I'm looking at the P1 combo or P2 seat combo
I think Rosie was looking at the P3 combo

Yay that's awesome news we'll finally get to meet each other :) It will be a little MDL get together. Have you been to LA before?
Yeah I really want to get P1 but I just don't want to stand during the concert after walking around all day. I'm just going for P2 and hope i get lucky to get a hi-touch or something.
Nana87 wrote: Yay that's awesome news we'll finally get to meet each other :) It will be a little MDL get together. Have you been to LA before?
Yeah I really want to get P1 but I just don't want to stand during the concert after walking around all day. I'm just going for P2 and hope i get lucky to get a hi-touch or something.

Will be my first time there, which is why i'm staying extra to look around :)
and yea that is the only turn off about P1 ... dont really want to stand too but i really want a autograph ticket :x
It's nice news or event but i can't attend the event.
nekoblah wrote: Will be my first time there, which is why i'm staying extra to look around :)
and yea that is the only turn off about P1 ... dont really want to stand too but i really want a autograph ticket :x

That's great. It's good you will stay a little longer to look around might as well since your flying all the way here. I want to get an autograph ticket too :( But ugh no I just don't want to stand lol. I will just pray I get lucky and get something at random.
i'll know by next week whether i'll be going for p1 or p2 lol
nekoblah wrote: i'll know by next week whether i'll be going for p1 or p2 lol

Yeah hope i can get good seats :D
best of luck! i heard there is a limit on how many u can buy...gotta discuss what rosie plans to do
nekoblah wrote: best of luck!
i heard there is a limit on how many u can buy...gotta discuss what rosie plans to do

Really wow. Wonder what's the limit.
i believe they said 4 concert ticket ... so 4 single or 2 combo