Sooooo VIXX is coming to KCON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aha YUP!~ guess your watching the live chat they just changed the limit for combo so its 4 combo limit :) and ticket will be sold at 10am cali :o
nekoblah wrote: aha YUP!~ guess your watching the live chat
they just changed the limit for combo so its 4 combo limit :)
and ticket will be sold at 10am cali :o

Haha yeah as soon as they started playing the video i was like OMG VIXX XD They are my number 1 so I am beyond happy right now.
Oh I will be ready to get them tickets :)
Nana87 wrote: Haha yeah as soon as they started playing the video i was like OMG VIXX XD They are my number 1 so I am beyond happy right now.
Oh I will be ready to get them tickets :)

ooooh i dont know vixx members but i do like alot of their songs :)
my #1 is BB and #2 is IU so i was overly happy when IU was announced last week xD
nekoblah wrote: ooooh i dont know vixx members but i do like alot of their songs :)
my #1 is BB and #2 is IU so i was overly happy when IU was announced last week xD

Yeah I love them, became a huge fan after their concert. I love BB but not a fan of IU. She's not my style lol. I can't wait for the whole lineup to be revealed already.
D-45 until KCON :D
Date change on ticket sale: Combo tickets go on sale July 1st (10AM PST) Individual tickets go on sale July 3rd (10AM PST)
Nana87 wrote: Date change on ticket sale:
Combo tickets go on sale July 1st (10AM PST)
Individual tickets go on sale July 3rd (10AM PST)

I was so ready to order 2maro x_x even took half a day off so i can sit in front of my computer ....
nekoblah wrote: I was so ready to order 2maro x_x even took half a day off so i can sit in front of my computer ....

lol I had even made up a lie to come in to work late tomorrow XD My plan is now ruined.
Nana87 wrote: lol I had even made up a lie to come in to work late tomorrow XD My plan is now ruined.

LMAO ahaha omg that is even worst than me! ahaha its a good thing my boss is awesome she said i can do whatever i want on tuesday to get what i want LOL
nekoblah wrote: LMAO ahaha omg that is even worst than me! ahaha its a good thing my boss is awesome she said i can do whatever i want on tuesday to get what i want LOL

Lucky you :)
Lol I'll have to tell by boss I got the dates wrong. Opps XD
Nana87 wrote: Lucky you :)
Lol I'll have to tell by boss I got the dates wrong. Opps XD

let's just hope that date is set
nekoblah wrote: let's just hope that date is set

Really if not I'm screwed lol
Added artist: Jung Joon Young Teen Top B1A4
-_____- Tickets are sold as Best Available only, regardless of ticket level at the beginning. In order to expedite processing for high volume ticket sales, Ticketmaster limits the buyer to choose Best Available only when tickets first go on sale. Tickets sold at this time will start in the center and front of each section and spread out from there. Please note that P2 tickets include both GA FLOOR and LOGE tickets. When tickets go on sale “best available” for P2 means GA FLOOR first; seated LOGE (center) will automatically open after GA FLOOR tickets have been sold out.