so apparently kcon gave false info and there was an option to pick p2 seat. Got LGE2 row 1 Rosie got LGE 21 row 2 Nana what did u guys get?
nekoblah wrote: so apparently kcon gave false info and there was an option to pick p2 seat.
Got LGE2 row 1
Rosie got LGE 21 row 2

Nana what did u guys get?

We got LGE30 row 3, very close to you.
Nana87 wrote: We got LGE30 row 3, very close to you.

oooh your just 2 sections away :D
my LA trip is all planned out besides the fact that i havent told my parents i'm going yet ahaha
nekoblah wrote: oooh your just 2 sections away :D
my LA trip is all planned out decides the fact that i havent told my parents i'm going yet ahaha

omg good luck with that.
cant wait to finally meet you :D i'm debating if i should bring my BB lightstick, i feel like the crowd would cause it to break
nekoblah wrote: cant wait to finally meet you :D
i'm debating if i should bring my BB lightstick, i feel like the crowd would cause it to break

Same here, can't wait :D
You should bring it :) I only have a CNBLUE one from their Blue Moon concert. I'm taking that and my tablet to use as a sign lol.
Nana87 wrote: Same here, can't wait :D
You should bring it :) I only have a CNBLUE one from their Blue Moon concert. I'm taking that and my tablet to use as a sign lol.

blue moon concert one is pretty small and plus u live around lol i'll have to bring it across the country
nekoblah wrote: blue moon concert one is pretty small and plus u live around lol i'll have to bring it across the country

That is true it can break and you can probably use the extra luggage space.
i guess the yoo in na coming to kcon news was false? :(
nekoblah wrote: i guess the yoo in na coming to kcon news was false? :(

I guess so :( I really wanted to see her. I saw Kwon Hyun Sang (The Princess's Man/Vampire Prosecutor 2) is coming to KCON :)
Found it! I was looking for this thread. Can't wait for this year. This is my 3rd.
Yoo In Na is finally official :) and some of the panels are posted on kcon site
Finally. There seem to be more kdrama related panels and workshops this year. I am super excited.
nekoblah wrote: Yoo In Na is finally official :)
and some of the panels are posted on kcon site

I know can't wait to see her :)