Big Bang to hold ?ALIVE TOUR 2012′ around the world through Live Nation!

We?ve just been informed that Big Bang will be holding their very first world tour, titled ?ALIVE TOUR 2012? this year through Live Nation.
Fans will finally have their wishes come true, as the 5-member boy band will make various stops at different cities. Our sources at YG Entertainment have informed us that Big Bang will perform in 25 cities in 16 countries.
Following Big Bang?s concerts in Seoul that from March 2nd to 4th, the tour will take place in cities across Asia, North America, South America and Europe.
More information on the world tour will be released very soon, so stay tuned to allkpop for more details!

Allkpop
G-Dragon and Daesung will open up about their scandals through ‘Healing Camp’

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120209_bigbang_talkshow.jpg[/IMG]

Big Bang members, G-Dragon and Daesung, have decided to open up about their respective controversies through SBS TV‘s ’Healing Camp‘.

On February 10th, an SBS representative revealed that the two idols wrapped up recording for the show, where they discussed their personal struggles after getting embroiled in scandals involving marijuana and a fatal car accident.

“[I]The two carefully talked about how they felt when the controversies emerged, and the pain they went through during their hiatus,
” said a staff member.

G-Dragon and Daesung apologized to their fans back in December of 2011 when they performed for the ‘15th Anniversary YG Family Concert‘. Additionally, Daesung made his small-screen comeback after a long hiatus through MBN‘s drama, ‘What’s Up‘. Their upcoming appearance on ‘Healing Camp’, however, will mark both G-Dragon and Daesung’s first move to talk publicly about their scandals.

Big Bang will be releasing their new album on February 29th, and will hold a concert in Seoul on March 2nd to the 4th. In addition, the group plans to go on a world tour that will cover 16 countries and 25 cities.

Allkpop
Big Bang makes 200 million won per day

A report recently said that Big Bang is making 200 million won per day.

On February 9, LIG Investment & Securities Co. said that YG Entertainment is expected to earn 167 billion won in 2012, which is 122.7 percent increased from last year, based on ‘X-file about entertainers from YG Entertainment.’

According to the X-file, even though Big Bang only worked for half of last year, they earned 29 billion won. The group is planning to hold their concert in March, which will make 4 billion won.

Big Bang will also be back performing on TV this year. They are expected to make 38 billion won by holding concert, 12 billion won by releasing their songs, and 5 billion won by shooting commercials. As a result, they are expected to make 78 billion won, which is doubled from last year.

This means that Big Bang is making 200 million won per day.

People responded: “They are making 8 million won per hour. That’s amazing.” “I wish I had sons like Big Bang members.” “Wow, they are so great.”

Big Bang will hold the ’2012 Big Bang Concert Big Show’ starting on March 2 through 4 at Olympic Park in Seoul.

wrote: “I wish I had sons like Big Bang members.”

this made me LOL
..contd...

GD & Top

Dunno why but I rofl'd for Taeyang's hair XDD But it looks good ^^ They all has such a good facial features since kid Esp dorky GD ~~
Big Bang estimated to earn over $180,000 a day in 2012

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120210_bigbang_1.jpg[/IMG]

An estimate of Big Bang‘s daily earnings has been revealed, shocking fans and netizens everywhere.

According to a celebrity X-file reported on February 9th by LIG Investment & Securities analyst Jung Yoo Suk, Big Bang is estimated to rake in an impressive amount of over $69 million USD this year, which means they would make over $180,000 per day (over $7500 an hour). Although the boys were only active for the first half of 2011, Big Bang still managed to earn well over $25 Million USD last year.

Analyst Jung remarked, “[I]YG Entertainment places much emphasis on their groups Big Bang and 2NE1, who combined earn over 70% of YG’s total profits. This is highly risky, but as long as they continue to debut new groups, the risk percentage will decrease over time.

Fans who read the reports responded saying, “Corporation on wheels“, “I hope they make their comeback soon“, “Daebak“, “I want to be Big Bang just for a day“, and more.

Allkpop
KamZ wrote: ..contd...

GD & Top

Awww THey were so cute :3 TOP ♥♥
Big Bang is in NYC right now, i want to jump on a bus ;) Cant wait for their new album Alive!
[SPOILER] NYC paparazzi gives sneak peak at Big Bang?s MV filming

Several days ago, popular male group Big Banglanded in New York City to film the music video for their upcoming 5th mini album, ?Alive.'
One of the paparazzi who has been following the boys around, just uploaded a video with some footage of the MV filming. Filmed in Harlem, NY, the video shows a bit of choreography, cheering from avid fans, and of course a peek at Big Bang?s epic style.
Daesung?s hair is visibly blond and Seungri is sporting what fans have dubbed a ?Dr. Spock? look. Curiously, both G-Dragon and Taeyang keep their hairstyles under wrapes, fueling even more fan speculation.
Unfortunately for some, the clip does not include any audio of the group?s new song. With only 17 days until the release of ?Alive?, the anticpation is mounting.
Check out the MV filming below!

OMG those who saw them are so lucky ;____; I want them to come to Finland !!
Naver reveals ‘Big Bang is Back’ teaser

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m484/ali101234/f94d364a.jpg[/IMG]

wrote: Naver has unveiled the first video teaser for Big Bang‘s upcoming album!

The teaser is less than 20 seconds in length, but fans were given an audio sample to go along with the slideshow of T.O.P and Daesung‘s concept images. The teaser also focused on two titles from Big Bang’s 5th album, “Fantastic Baby” and “Wings“.

Undoubtedly, Naver will release more teasers for Big Bang’s comeback, so stay tuned to allkpop for more updates!

[I]AllKpop
Big Bang reveals Taeyang’s image teaser

Big Bang has just unveiled their third image teaser, this time featuring member Taeyang!

Taeyang continues the dramatic theme previously established by T.O.P and Daesung. He rocks a bold tattoo on his well-defined chest, and he’s also grown out his mohawk to reach more punkish dimensions.

The oxygen mask is present once again in this teaser, along with a graphic carrying a title from one of Big Bang’s tracks (“Love Dust“).

With only two teasers remaining, fans are now wondering whether the next image will be of Seungri or G-Dragon. Stay tuned to allkpop for further updates!

Allkpop
lol thanks C4U :) i was just going to post this. i cant belive its taeyang. i never thought he would really change his hair so much. I really cant wait for their comeback :D