They are one of my favourites, but I didn't like their recent releases except "Standing Still" and "Alone".
Went to UKISS concert yesterday, love how they didnt do bag check. only disappointment was how quick it ended just 2hrs long :(
you can see the pics on my fb and some videos which i posted on utube

here some pics

Thanks for sharing, eonnie :)
one thing really great about ukiss is their fan service which other groups dont do for their concert. they provided first 100 ticket holder got to meet them and take pictures with them and there was no bag check at all which meant they allowed all sort of camera. I saw ppl with DSLR, which most concerts dont allow
nekoblah wrote: one thing really great about ukiss is their fan service which other groups dont do for their concert. they provided first 100 ticket holder got to meet them and take pictures with them and there was no bag check at all which meant they allowed all sort of camera. I saw ppl with DSLR, which most concerts dont allow

Thanks for sharing I will see them on Tuesday. I saw the video of the girl they sang Mysterious Lady to on YouTube. Such a lucky fan! I can't wait for Tuesday :D
nekoblah wrote: one thing really great about ukiss is their fan service which other groups dont do for their concert. they provided first 100 ticket holder got to meet them and take pictures with them and there was no bag check at all which meant they allowed all sort of camera. I saw ppl with DSLR, which most concerts dont allow

Ahh now I'm nervous to possibly meet them tomorrow. I doubt I'm in the first 100 tickets @ tomorrow's concert since I bought mine late, but hey you never know.
my friend from the us, went to a ukiss concert recently xD wow i also want
UKISS LA concert was great! I had so much fun singing along to all their songs. Singing happy birthday to Kiseop and watching Hoon kiss Kiseop in the mouth more than once was hilarious. Just an amazing night :)

Nana87 wrote: UKISS LA concert was great! I had so much fun singing along to all their songs. Singing happy birthday to Kiseop and watching Hoon kiss Kiseop in the mouth more than once was hilarious. Just an amazing night :)

Nice pictures!
I'm confused at first about how AJ and Kibum got kicked out. I heard NH say they got kicked out because they weren't putting their fair share in such as singing or dancing but neither does Kiseop so why didn't he kicked out. He didn't even sing in Bingeul Bingeul
Go! U-KISS full Episode :D US Tour!!!