INFINITE 1st CONCERT 2012 TEASER

INFINITE - Paradise + Be Mine Live @ 2011 KBS Song Festival [30Dec2011]

Infinite! I love Come back again, nothing's over and BE MINE!
INFINITE’s promotional concert posters are a hit

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120105_infinite_woohyun_concert1.jpg[/IMG]

INFINITE recently sold out all 8,000 tickets to their first solo concert, ‘Second Invasion‘, within 5 minutes of tickets going on sale.

To thank fans for their support, the boys released individual posters to put up on the streets in promotion of the concert. Hilariously enough, fans ended up taking them all home, turning the promotional posters into ‘personal posters’.

Production company CJ E&M representatives expressed, “[I]We’ll be releasing posters of two more members this weekend following Dongwoo and Woohyun. We’re sure that they’ll disappear just as quickly as well (many wants those posters), as they’ve been garnering quite the response
.”

Representatives of Woollim added, “The posters were produced to promote the concert and thank fans for their support in selling out the tickets. We’re both proud and grateful that they’re receiving a great response.”

The posters will be revealed through mid-January. INFINITE’s ‘Second Invasion’ will be held on February 11th.

Source + Photos: Chosun |via: Naver & allkpop
INFINITE’s Sungjong rebels cutely against leader Sunggyu

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/201201071743772790_1.jpg[/IMG]

INFINITE‘s maknae Sungjong cutely rebelled against leader Sunggyu.

On the January 7th broadcast of KBS‘s ‘Birth of a Family‘, Sunggyu was abandoned by the rest of the members to watch over their three dogs.

The members left without Sunggyu to watch a movie and enjoy a break from their schedules. The leader tried to call the members, but it was to no avail, as they had turned off their phones on purpose.

When Sungjong finally called him, Sunggyu barked ,”[I]Hey, you traitors!
” Laughing, Sungjong asked, “Hyung, are you holding up okay?“, to which Sunggyu replied, “Hurry up and come [home]!

Maknae Sungjong only made Sunggyu even angrier as he relayed Woohyun‘s message to Sunggyu, “Don’t make me laugh.” He also rubbed it in further by asking Sunggyu, “Did you finish doing everything you’re supposed to?… Call us when you’re done.” Sunggyu’s voice started getting low as he threatened, “Are you playing with me right now?” To which the other members laughed as they answered, “Yes, we are.

The phone call ended and once again, Sunggyu was left alone completing chores by himself as he struggled to feed, wash, and walk the three dogs.

You can check out the phone conversation in the video (below around the 1:23 mark):

Allkpop

hahahaha this made me laugh :D poor him!
I looooooooove Infinite, it was the song 'nothing's over' that made me Inspirit, and after watching Sesame Player I fell in love with everyone from Infinite. Lol it is also the first time I ship two boys together (MyungSoo/L x SungYeol) kekeke, I'm listening only to Infinite now and I'm trying to learn their lyrics out of my head. ^_^ Infinite is the best! ♥
INFINITE’s L sheds tears after reading a letter from his mother

INFINITE member L shed some emotional tears after reading a letter from his mother.

During a recording for an episode of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Birth Of A Family‘, L who saw his mother for the first time in a long while left everyone on the filming set in tears.

L’s mother had come to the INFINITE dormitory along with Dongwoo‘s mother to cook traditional ‘rice cake soup’ for the boys in celebration of New Year’s.

But the way Dongwoo and L reacted when their mothers walked in the door was completely different.

Dongwoo who is the ‘maknae' of his family showed his mom some ‘aegyo‘ by giving her kisses on the cheek as soon as he laid eyes on her, while L who is the eldest in the family remained quiet and reserved.

L who normally does not express his inner emotions maintained his distance, so much to the point that the mother who was expecting a warm welcome looked very obviously hurt and disappointed.

But once he read the letter that his mom wrote for him, L suddenly burst into hot tears and his mother and his members who were watching also began tearing, as well as each of the staff members on set.

This episode of ‘Birth Of A Family’ airs on January 14th at 5:05PM KST.

Allkpop
Infinite is my favourite band^^ I started to listen them when they debuted with Come back again but I became an Inspirit after BTD ♥
INFINITE successfully concludes their first solo concert

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120211_infinite_secondinvasion4.jpg[/IMG]

The rising stars of Hallyu, INFINITE, finally held their first solo concert at Seoul Olympic Park on February 11th, 2012.

The concert, titled ‘Second Invasion’, saw the boys show off all they had to offer to a sold out stadium that consisted of fans from not only Korea, but overseas as well.

As reported earlier, this concert was sold out within minutes of tickets going on sale. Despite not being able to obtain a ticket, overseas fans flew in to still partake in the experience. They were seen hanging around the venue throughout the concert, and one fan revealed, “[I]We came so that we could at least listen to the sounds.

The concert kicked off with old favorites like “Come Back Again” and “Hysterie”. The members then greeted the fans, stating, “We are so thankful that so many of you came to our first solo concert… Please enjoy the concert up to the very last minute.

To better engage with their fans, the members used the passageway between the stage platforms as they performed their hearts out, and stirred the crowd into a frenzied state with their perfectly synchronized choreography.

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120211_infinite_secondinvasion9.jpg[/IMG]

In addition to their popular songs, the members also brought out tracks that haven’t been as widely promoted, such as “Tic Toc”, “Wings”, and “Fixed Star”.

INFINITE also brought out their individual stages. L and Sungjong teamed up for a remake of “That I’ve Lived Next To You” with L crooning to the audience in his mellow voice as Sungjong accompanied him on the piano; leader SungGyu brought out his solo track, “Because”; Dongwoo and Hoya, the hip hop line of the group or ‘INFINITE H’, brought out their swag with “Crying” and “You Look Well”; followed by Woohyun who gave an emotional performance of “Time” .

Although each member impressed the crowd, the most shocking or hilarious performance of the night came from Sungjong and SungYeol with their rendition ofTrouble Maker”. Fans expected to see Sungjong dress up as HyunA, but it was actually SungYeol who tranformed into a “sexy girl” with his long wig and a short red dress. Sungjong took on Hyunseung‘s role and displayed his more masculine side.

During the second half of the performance, the members belted out their latest hits. Singing “White Confession (Lately)”, the members tossed Valentine’s Day presents into the crowd, and teased, “[I]In addition to the present we’ve handed out today, we have another Valentine’s Day present for you… We can’t reveal it yet, but you’ll all know on the 14th.

When “Be Mine” came on, fans were heard loudly chanting in unison to the rhythm of the song – making it a moment where the artist and audience became one.

As the concert came to a close, tears were seen in the members’ eyes as they said their last comments. Seeing the members tear up, the audience shouted “Don’t cry!

The members expressed, “This was such a happy and heart-fluttering time. We hope you will continue to cheer us on.” They made the fans laugh as they warned, “Don’t cheat on us until we come back!

We will try harder in the future and show you a group that has grown,” said the group as they launched into the encore songs “Julia” and “Voice of My Heart”.

In addition to all the performances, the boys also shared a special treat with the fans who attended the concert. The footage showed the members teaming up as couples to participate in various games involving mouth to mouth! The couples were: Hoya & Dongwoo (‘Yadongcouple), L & Sungyeol (‘Sooyeolcouple), and Woohyun & Sunggyu (‘Jjiggraegicouple).

Source: Asia Today |via: allkpop

[Images credited as tagged]
Love those concert outfits. :D
INFINITE releases their Valentine’s Day gift, “INFINITE JAPAN STORY” for their fans

As a special Valentine’s Day gift for their Inspirits, the boys of INFINITE have released a video of the members making their debut in Japan!

The “INFINITE JAPAN STORY” video includes footage of the boys performing on stage, attending press conferences, and sharpening their Japanese skills!

It looks like the boys are already a huge sensation in Japan. Check out the clip below!

Source: allkpop
INFINITE - Cover Girl [Live Version from 1st solo concert 'Second Invasion']

I really like them :) But now I've got 다시돌아와 (come back again) stuck in my head and I can't find it on iTunes :(
INFINITE throws a surprise birthday party for L on the set of ‘Shut Up Flower Boy Band’

The members of INFINITE helped make L‘s 21st birthday a little more meaningful.

INFINITE’s ‘visual’ L is currently stirring the hearts of female viewers, playing the role of the ‘chic prince’ Lee Hyun Soo in tvN‘s drama series, ‘Shut Up Flower Boy Band‘.

The singer turned actor recently celebrated his 21st birthday on March 13th, and both the members of INFINITE and the members of his drama’s band ‘Eye Candy‘ helped make the day a little more special.

Due to his busy schedule, L spent his birthday like just another day with his ‘Eye Candy’ band members Sungjoon, Yoo Minkyu, and Kim Minsuk. L could not hide his ecstatic expression when his INFINITE members (Sungkyu, Dongwoo, Woo Hyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, and Sungjong) showed up on set with a cake.

The INFINITE members asked their manager as well as the ‘Shut Up Flower Boy Band’ staff members to keep quiet about their surprise event, and the visit from the INFINITE members reportedly made the staff members happy as well.

‘Shut Up Flower Boy Band’ is centered around a high school band known as “Eye Candy”, whose members are comprised of good looking delinquents who face varying personal problems. The drama depicts their friendships, love, and youthful passion — all tied together by the unifying force, music.

Allkpop

HAPPY BELATED (sort of) BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! :D