Heey! xD This thread is for the inspirits that won't have the chance of seeing our beloved INFINITE during their one great step tour... I'm portuguese so I could try to go to paris or london, but I'm also poor so I'm in no condition to do it T_T Fellow inspirits that share the same problem, how will you cope with this? Well, I kept upsetting my brother about ways to get money ahah, but he then proceeded to tell me that I shouldn't make such a fuss about this because this won't be their last world tour
I want to go to their One Great Step concert so badly, I live close to London but I don't have the money T_T I'm hoping they won't come for another few months so I can save up!
Really? Well then, FIGHTING!! :D I'm sure you can save up in time ^^ I'm still wishing they at least come to Spain *-* I mean, it wouldn't be bad if they were the first kpop idol group to come to Portugal ehehe
I've got the same, I'm from Belgium, there's a possibility to go to Paris, London and Frankfurt, but school hates me, I have to work for my practical training and my parents don't let me go :/
I'm from Scotland, and there is a slight chance I can go to London for the concert in November. It's just a case of getting there, because although I'm 18, my parents are a little iffy about me going all the way to London myself. But I might meet up with some Inspirits I know. I'm not too sure yet, though. I don't want to let this chance go, even if they will come back at some other time.
the USA portion of the one great step tour was announced for November! LA, San Jose, Fairfax and New York. :) still so far :(
I'm from London so i was planning on going to see them..But the tickets are way above my budget and after missing Bigbang last year as well i don't know what i'm going to do :( I'm still hoping that the ticket prices might become lower if it was about £40 then i would buy it straight away!! I'm going to be so depressed if i can't see them especially when they're so close...
Tickets are rather expensive... When I saw Muse (British rock band)...they were about $60...regardless of where the seats were. Unless paying for GA.

I first bought Infinite tickets for about 60 bucks...way in the back. But then the venue was changed and the cheapest ones were 100...which I ended up just paying for. I had to buy two... The venue is really small though so that's why the price.
Since its Christmas time... :) found these songs to celebrate Infinite style!

Great news. Infinite is going to have a new reality show called "This Is Infinite" on Mnet!

It starts Feb. 6 :)

Infinite is revealing 3 new songs at upcoming One Great Step Returns concert.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/infinite-to-reveal-3-new-songs-at-their-seoul-encore-concert-one-great-step-returns

If only Korea was closer :)

#internationalfanproblems
I've spent the last 4 days being really into Infinite. I watched them on Weekly Idol and then randomly started watching their music videos then I looked up their old Weekly Idol shows. I have heard of them before, but I guess they just sound like summer to me. So yay Infinite,.. and couple of them are in a drama this summer so lets see how they do.
MYUNGSOO is so handsome *-*