Novel has a happy ending.

Bre Clemens:
HAPPY ENDING? Thats all i need to know before I invest my heart

YES

Thank you for all these awesome spoilers! 

So Ren Anle revealed herself to be the real Di Ziyuan and after that she became a marquis, also Han Ye and Cheng'an's marriage were canceled? What happens after that?

Yes. 

What follows is angst, blood, and tears, mostly...do people really want those spoilers?

Yes, I want! hahahahah
Fake Di Chengen is a snake... I hate all her scenes. Will she be in a lot of trouble?

mukkanna:

Yes. 

What follows is angst, blood, and tears, mostly...do people really want those spoilers?

I really really want the spoilers.  I am the type that reads the end of a book before beginning it. I am interested in the process of getting there but it comforts me to know that people that deserve to be happy manage to get there.  I have two questions for people who have read the book. Since you can hid the spoilers anyone that does not want to know about them, can avoid reading them.  I am really looking forward to reading the English translation of the book, even after the series end. Here are my questions

1. Will Di Chengen receive her due and pay for all of her manipulations and dirty tricks?

2. What happens to Wen Shuo? Does he survive to the end of the book? Will Di Zhuyan have the opportunity to learn about his identity in the future?

3. Does Han Ye know the truth and reason about the Di family massacre or will he find it out along with Ren Anle in the future?

I would really appreciate if you can answer those questions, Thanks in advance

1. Di Chengen basically ends up having to leave the capitol. While Di Ziyuan doesn't really seem to care about her existence (she knows 100% that Han Ye is...well, Han Ye), Han Ye takes zero chances when it comes to Di Ziyuan. So he still asks Di Chengen to leave and never appear before them again after telling her he'll be forever grateful for the suffering she endured on Di Ziyuan's behalf on Mount Tai. So...yeah, sucks to be her.

2. Wen Shuo finds out who he is after the prime minister finds out his true identity and tries to blackmail Han Ye with it. Han Ye essentially murders the prime minister in the street to prevent him from telling the emperor, which would have resulted in the deaths of everyone who had helped him hide Di Jinyan back then. Wen Shuo hides his identity from Di Ziyuan during most of the war, but finally reveals it to stop her from jumping off Yunjing Mountain. She gets a bit crazy when she realizes Han Ye jumped off, and basically starts saying she's going to go ask him who he thinks he is, trying to die without asking her leave...

3. Han Ye doesn't know the truth about the Di family's massacre. In the novel, the only one who knows the Dowager Empress was involved was Anning, who was 8 at the time. Her first thought was to tell Han Ye (who was 12) but her servant convinced her not to, basically saying that if she told Han Ye about it, "there will no longer be a prince in the east palace." This servant knew Han Ye's nature down to a 'T' since Han Ye, even without knowing that the Di family was innocent, still altered his father's imperial decree to save Ziyuan (being in on the plan, Marquis Zhongyi knew it was false but didn't dare to say so since that would mean the emperor would have been forced to depose or execute Han Ye, and we all know how the emperor feels about Han Ye...) and then faked Jinyan's death (an even worse capital crime).

mukkanna:

Yes. 

What is war that's coming along is about? At the war do Han Ye and Ziyuan fight side by side? After the war, do they marry?

The war is between North Qin and Jing. Han Ye and Di Ziyuan are the commanders for the Jing army. They get married in the end.

Thanks for replying my questions. Here's more. 

After she became marquis, why don't they marry right away? What's it that's holding them back?

mukkanna:

The war is between North Qin and Jing. Han Ye and Di Ziyuan are the commanders for the Jing army. They get married in the end.

May I ask when Mo Bei and the Prime Minister be found out to be true spies. And what did Anning do after?

Being on the two different sides of a struggle, Han Ye's belief that she never really cared or loved him etc. There are still too many problems they have to conquer, isn't it at this stage. Moreover, Di Ziyuan has not received her public apology and the death of the Dowager Empress is still fresh for Han family. It is not easy since Crown Prince must also think about his Emperor father, Di Ziyuan about his followers.  She does not give him any hope of reconciliation at this stage either.  Furthermore Han Ye knows about his father's vengeful personality and how many fractions out there that would be willing to get to her even she had given him some sort of a signal.  I think that is why he wanted her to stay as Ren Anle since he knows the life in the palace is suffocating and restrictive and he wanted her to stay free and happy outside the palace. Besides I think Di Ziyuan is feeling guilty about hurting Han Ye and Princess at this stage in time.