Did Di Shengtian die at the end? Any spoilers with that please?

In the novel (but probably not the drama?):

She quickly discovers that Han Zhongyuan was the mastermind behind her family's fall. She and Han Ye have a fight about that, where Han Ye foresees a bloody war after which one of them will inevitably have to be dead, but Di Ziyuan is determined to continue to pursue justice for her family. Shortly after this there's a reveal of Yuan Qin's true identity, which leads to Wen Shuo trying to help her overturn her family's conviction, which leads to bad guys finding out his true identity as Di Jinyan. Bad guy tries to blackmail Han Ye, so Han Ye ends up in jail for murdering said bad guy in the street. He gets out of jail when North Qin attacks Jing and Di Ziyuan diverts her army (which was being prepared to rebel) to defend Jing against North Qin, basically still planning to rebel once the threat to Jing was over...Han Zhongyuan (understandably) wants to make sure Di Ziyuan ends up dead before the war is over, leading to lots of machinations and finally Han Ye's decision to create "peace" between his father and Di Ziyuan by essentially taking himself out (breaking the wings of the Han family and making Jing dependent on Di Ziyuan for national defense). He goes missing for about 3 years before reappearing. After this they get back together but are delayed by Luo Mingxi's illness, and Di Ziyuan leaves to travel around looking for a cure with him. After curing Luo Mingxi, she comes back and they get married.

@mukkanna

I have watched episode 27 on kissch so I am feeling about everything a bit, but I still have questions. 

When does Han Zhongyuan die?

What happens to Wen Shuo, Lillang and all of  the girls in Di Ziyuan's entourage?

What does Di Ziyuan do to win Han Ye back after he comes back blind? 

What is the result of war between Northern Qin and Daijing?

Does the fight you mentioned in the previous comment happen after the blindness episode?

Does Lu Xi Ming support Di Ziyuan's decision about Han Ye at the end? 

Does Di Shengitan (Di family matriarch...I still have not got the hang of Chinese names) survive and talk to Ziyuan and Han Ye at one point in the future?

mukkanna:

The war is between North Qin and Jing. Han Ye and Di Ziyuan are the commanders for the Jing army. They get married in the end.

Anning is going to die, isn't she? I caught a spoiler watching the end credits scenes... Does she die in the war between Qin and Jing? I wanted so much for her to stay w Mo Bei, but knowing that he is from Qing, I already gave up hope...

How was DZY able to get together with HY even after getting her family justice? So much has happened and stood between them. They are def star crossed lovers, romeo and juliet. Is it wrong for me to still feel that it was unfair for HY  and Anning to expect DZY to let go of the past? I know he is thinking of the big picture and wants to give her family justice. He isnt in an easy position as he is still a Han, yet sacrificed a lot out of his love for DZY. I think I read somewhere in the novel where he was saying how tired he was and that she wants too much. Tbh i think many ppl in her shoes would probably do the same, and not be able to live without doing something about such a tragedy. 

Sssnoopyyy:

How was DZY able to get together with HY even after getting her family justice? So much has happened and stood between them. They are def star crossed lovers, romeo and juliet. Is it wrong for me to still feel that it was unfair for HY  and Anning to expect DZY to let go of the past? I know he is thinking of the big picture and wants to give her family justice. He isnt in an easy position as he is still a Han, yet sacrificed a lot out of his love for DZY. I think I read somewhere in the novel where he was saying how tired he was and that she wants too much. Tbh i think many ppl in her shoes would probably do the same, and not be able to live without doing something about such a tragedy. 

Star-crossed lovers naturally would need sacrifices that turns the world upside down to be together in the end. You didn't finish the novel? Then you should wait for the drama to conclude, rather than consuming this epic spoiler.

Does Han Ye become the emperor? How does the present emperor die?

Also, does Luo Mingxi get with LanLing?

Han Ye becomes emperor. The current emperor dies of illness, probably exacerbated by the heartbreak of losing all his children.

Luo Mingxi in the novel doesn't get with anyone...but drama Luo Mingxi probably gets a different ending.

Thank you so much @Mukkanna

Titania:

Star-crossed lovers naturally would need sacrifices that turns the world upside down to be together in the end. You didn't finish the novel? Then you should wait for the drama to conclude, rather than consuming this epic spoiler.

I guess i meant to ask how she was able to let go of the past and get together with him in the end assuming this drama has a HE, must be a turning point for her or a realization. I would love to read the whole novel if I didn’t need full translations! From the spoilers in other comments I guess she realizes after he “dies”