I will be posting more to this once season 2 starts. My poor neglected bby. 

LOL

Fenglong for the win!

nathsketch:

LOL

Fenglong for the win!

Lmao, poor guy. 

Best friendship in the show~

Elise:

Best friendship in the show~

Actual scene from the drama, just like the "I have no money" LOL

Poor Feng Long. I can't post fan edits, gifs, or fan arts since I can't find anything. There's this dice game scene with Xiao Yao on YouTube though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY9LUstZiVk

There is some fan art on weibo but you have to search hard and I haven't been on there in awhile. Yaofeng is the least popular fandom so there aren't a lot of edits and things for him. And idk how to make video edits sadly otherwise I would make one. 

fancy:

There is some fan art on weibo but you have to search hard and I haven't been on there in awhile. Yaofeng is the least popular fandom so there aren't a lot of edits and things for him. And idk how to make video edits sadly otherwise I would make one. 

Yeah, it’s a bit sad. He’s a nice guy and the actor is so adorable in real life. I hope he can get a more prominent role in the near future.

nathsketch:

Actual scene from the drama, just like the "I have no money" LOL

Yes!  It's perfect!

fancy:

Have you tried looking for Xuan / Feng Long?  Cause that's totally the jam.

Have some official pics!

And something from Season 2!

He only wanted Xiao Yao for his own career move.  Unlike Chang Xuan and Tushan Jing.

I still can't find any fan edits or gifs for FengLong so I'll post some passages from the novel instead.

This is Xiao Yao's thoughts on getting married to Feng Long. She imagines what their life together would be like:

"There was still the scent lingering in her hands and Xiao Yao stared at her palm: With Feng Long she would never rise early to get mulberry leaves; they would never just wash each other’s hair; she would never talk all night not wanting to waste the time on sleep because even if she wanted to talk Feng Long wouldn’t be interested in listening; if something happened they would talk openly and calmly, and if nothing happened then Feng Long would likely not be home a lot so when he was home he would be tired and wanted to rest; likely she would never lose her temper with Feng Long and the two of them would treat each other respectfully.

Actually it wasn’t that bad, if she had a problem she could discuss it with him; most of the time she would have a lot of freedom to plant a herb garden in the residence and open her own medical clinic since Feng Long hated rules so wouldn’t mind if his wife was a healer; when Feng Long came home they would have dinner and if he was out then she would eat alone.

If they had a child then she would be busy since she vowed to make her child her most important person after being abandoned by her mom. She would do everything for that little one so that whenever the little thing thought of mom it would be the sweetest memory of how good of a mom she was.

As the child grew up she and Feng Long would grow older.

Xiao Yao smiled, it really was like what her grandfather said, to pick a suitable person to grow old with wasn’t all that hard."

Chapter 28

mparthur:

He only wanted Xiao Yao for his own career move.  Unlike Chang Xuan and Tushan Jing.

Well, he didn't lover her like those two, but he definitely liked her.  I think she was the only woman he was interested in.

Elise:

I still can't find any fan edits or gifs for FengLong so I'll post some passages from the novel instead.

He needs to get his own PR / studio and get them on it.  I think ZWY finally got his own to release some cool CX posters.

Elise:
This is Xiao Yao's thoughts on getting married to Feng Long. She imagines what their life together would be like:

That's interesting.  That wasn't what I got from the drama.  Feng Long liked doing 'manly' things with XY, like gambling and drinking.  I'm sure they would have found some common ground to spend time doing.