one of the best screenplays I've ever seen in any series. How about we remember some of the best lines and scenes in this series

When i was a child, i always came here

To watch the myriads of twinkling lights

Dazzling brightly like the stars

At that time, i was shorter than this wall here. So if i want to look at the lights,i had to climb up the wall.
At that time, i started longing among these bright lights, it would be nice if i could have a bright light that’s truly mine.

It’s not easy at all
Niaoniao do you know why i joined the military?

I want to stand closer so i can see better.
See the starlight in your eyes.
Then you should stand closer. So you can see better. Look at the brightest star in my eyes. That’s you.

When i was 15, i once saw the clouds on mount kunlun. Floating between the sky and the mountain peaks. It was so pure that it penetrated the depth of my heart. Just like how you looked at me when we were at Hua County.

I love how unrestrained you looked when you spoke to me. It always makes me happy. I also love that you don’t fear the powerful and the difficulties you face.

Remember this, you were the one who started this first

I don’t give out my heart easily. However, once i do, i will never turn back. However, if you cannot do the same as me, i would rather take back my heart.  - ling buyi (episode 30)

If the husband is the scorching sun, That brightens the road for thousands of li away, then the wife would be the stars,the brilliant galaxy.

The sun, the moon, and the galaxy.
Neither is superior or inferior. Not a single one can be cast aside. Only by coexisting can we create this world.  -CSS ep35