I am literally in love with this drama! I think that it is going in a great direction where it steals all the troupes in from other dramas and condenses it into one episode. 

Anyways, I thought it would be fun to try and guess how Bong Pil's choices in the past will affect his future (because we have to wait a week before see what ACTUALLY happens). 

For episode 5, I think it's going to be a supernaturally themed one where Bong Pil is a ghost. And maybe that means he will be able to interact with someone or not. The main reasons why is when Bong Pil says if I get a kiss then I would be happy if I died." and then he gets a kiss after romantically saving Soojin and have that heroic death monologue! 

What do you guys think? Am I just trying to force my dreams of a supernatural episode. 

I've been wanting to talk about this show since it aired so thank you for this opportunity haha. I think I know where this drama is headed but this may just be wishful thinking -- that no matter what choices Bong Pil makes in the past, present or future, the ending will be the day of Soo Jin's wedding but the difference will be Bong Pil's feelings toward her. I really hope that through his experiences reliving his life he realizes that there's a reason why he didn't get romantically involved with Soo Jin because she isn't the right person for him. I personally don't think these two characters have much chemistry. In fact, I am hoping that he will end up with Jin Suk and part of his realization on the day of Soo Jin's wedding is that Jin Suk is the one he is meant to be with. She is the only character that he has confided in what is going on with the manhole.. he trusts her and they have always been close friends. Jin Suk has always loved him but was afraid to act on it because she knows how much he is infatuated with Soo Jin. We have seen in almost every episode so far that Jin Suk is bothered by Bong Pil and Soo Jin but she pretends she's fine. I just hope that this show displays how true feelings can develop and change over time and cut it out with Bong Pil's weird obsession with Soo Jin.

It would be super cool if episode 5 was a supernatural episode. Considering Bong Pil is wearing a suit (looking fine as hell I might add) when he comes out of the manhole could mean that he is dressed for his funeral. I had a couple other theories, but it's hard to tell why he might be in a suit so we'll have to wait and see! 
I totally agree with you! I feel as if there will definitely be an episode where Pil and SooJin get together and he has a realization that it isn't what he wants. I feel as if he is linking getting with SooJin is the same as being successful in life and I hope he finds/realizes some success in his life. A lot of people are saying that the 'main' characters don't have chemistry and so many dislike the show. (which i can understand if people were expecting a somewhat serious show). But I feel that it will be refreshing if we do get to see that major character growth. 

(I love how he thinks he is so cool in the suit when in reality he might be ...) 
Looks like your theory was right!
Haha yeah It was (and I'm kinda glad they had two episodes to cover it because it was super funny and dramatic.)

for episode 7 and 8 i feel as if there has been a bit of a lull but I do appreciate how they have taken the time to develop the character (although I do how they get back to some of the pure fun they were having!)
I thought at first that's exactly where it was heading ala My Best Friend's Wedding.  But after all the reveals about iffy pharmacist, plus Soo Jin's obvious feelins for Pil (shown in multiple episodes) no, not where it's heading at all.
He was always going to end up with Soo Jin. It was predictable from the start. In the episode when he is a gangster, it already hinted heavily about Jin Suk and Suk Tae. Remember, they were acting fishy when Pil saw them together at her apartment.