I was wondering anyone here read the novel ? If yes how does they deal with the pregnancy in there and does she acquired his power in the novel? 

There's was a blog about it somewhere but I can't seem to find it anymore; they had completed translation of chapter 13 (where s2 picks up), but no chapter 14. The novel is still nowhere to be found online. 

I figure the novel is more quick on progression being a novel where they can't put too many filler scenes without being repetitive and the story will probably be a bit different compared to the one in the show . Let's hope that when someone finds and posts it here,  we'll know what happened to Tian Jing Zhi's life and death as well as Xue Chang An's character

Yeah I really want to know if she becomes like him or no otherwise that would just be too sad that both her husband and son can eternally outlive her.

That's what I wanted to know too! It's already tragic enough with all the near death experiences, I wish they get to live a long and happy married life

That's what I wanted to know too! It's already tragic enough with all the near death experiences, I wish they get to live a long and happy married life

Same especially with all the betrayal he has had to endure his all life, finding that one true love for all of eternity, would be nice and who knows maybe if she really becomes a monster like him she can have another baby.

Let's hope that we get the ending that we're hoping for in the book!

Let's hope that we get the ending that we're hoping for in the book!

let's pray hard.