First of all the meeting between Wu bai and Ai Qing is very cute, especially how she thinks he wants her to dry his hair but he was just taking something of his shoe. Also its adorable how he got his name (DT) from her name.

But I felt sad when Wu Bai had the memory of Han Shang Yan telling him "Ai Qing is Solo's girlfriend", like i get that they were dating and some point but they aren't now so why is this memory haunting him?

Don't even get me started on the end of ep 1 when 97 finds out Wu Bai has "orbital varix"???!!! Like excuse you, im not ready for one of those "I have a terminal illness but I wont tell you" dramas

Episode 2 begins and solo appears, trying to "rekindle" (?) the relationship with appledog by saying "call me when you have time" but she rejects him saying "I've already deleted your number", then it shows him dumping her as they talk infront of each other via computers?

"Love takes two. So SOLO is not suitable for love."

Ummm.... okay? Can't tell if he wants to rekindle the friendship or relationship. If its the later, he broke up with her why is he trying to get back with her?

Halfway through ep 2, Wu bai gets surgery but the doctor says it has "temporarily failed" and that another attempt could lead to permenant blindness. Han Shang Yan mentions wanting to start a club (K&K) once the surgery for Wu bai is successful. They talk about the club and money before Han Shang Yan lets Wu bai name the club because he is a shareholder. Wu bai remembers a conversation he had with AppleDog.

------------

AppleDog: I have to be king of the world of robot combat

DT: you're a girl, you should be queen of the world.

AppleDog: I can only become a queen when I married to a king. I don't like it. I want to be a king on my own.

---------

So he named the club K&K because they both want to be kings. When I tell you this man is the biggest simp I have seen. He is actually so cute.

P.S. The flowers he painted on her house wall near the end of ep 2 are so pretty.

I find it very funny when wu bai hold the bandage in front of  appledog  and she mistook it for drying his hair.......and finally in episode 2 I can see han shangyan for couple of times...actually I am watching this drama just for the go go squid couple's marriage scene......