beauty and the beast, mulan, tarzan,jungle book, the little mermaid,Tangle , up, toys stories and many more...
Lion King
Beauty & the Beast
Mulan
my favourits movies are Mulan, Monster Inc, 101 Dalmatians,The Aristocats, Lady and the Tramp
i LOVE THE LITTLE MERMAID AND SNOW WHITE
LION KING 200% lol but basically anything they've ever made lol Disney fangirl up in here! whoop whoop!
1 - Beauty & the Beast 2 - Mulan
Beauty and the beast, Pocahontas :)
Beauty and the Beast! I also really love The Little Mermaid. Pixar movies I like: Monsters, Inc., the Toy Story trilogy (especially #1 and #3), Ratatouille, A Bug's Life
~ The Great Mouse Detective ~ The Aristocats ~ Bambi ~ The Sword in the Stone ~ Fantasia so much love!
My favorite animated ones are Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Toy Story, Tangled, and now Frozen. Oh! And I can't forget Nightmare Before Christmas. And throw Duck Tales: Treasures of the Lost Lamp in there too. My favorite live action films are Rocketman, The Kid, The Shaggy Dog (original), Swiss Family Robinson, Mary Poppins, The Ugly Dachsund, Blackbeard's Ghost, Homeward Bound, The Santa Claus, Angel's in the Outfield, and Honey I Shrunk the Kids.
Animations: Cinderella, Aladdin, Mulan, Tarzan, Finding Nemo, Up, A Christmas Carol, The princess and the Frog, Live action films: Hocus Pocus, George of the jungle, The parent trap, 102 Dalmatians, The Princess diaries, Around the world in 80 days, Bedtime Stories,
Lion King Toy Story Beauty and the Beast Nightmare Before Christmas
Lion King One Hundred and One Dalmatians When I was little I used to love the little mermaid...but now I only love disney movies with a kickass female lead ^^
Aladdin Cinderella Beauty and the beast Tangled Pirates of the caribbean trilogy
Little Mermaid Aladdin Frozen (took my kids to see it and its now both of their favorite movie and I loveddd it) Beauty and the beast