Wooww I really love these movies.My favorites are: Lion King1&2 ; Mulan ; Alladin ; Spirit ; 101 Dalmatians ; Little Marmaid and Rapunzel
One Hundred and One Dalmatians The Rescuers Cinderella Dumbo These are mine favorite tv Disney movies ____________________________
Beauty and the Beast The Lion King Mulan Tarzan The Princess and the Frog ...and Up (that little boy is so adorable!)
I love almost all Disney movies but LION KING never gets old. ohmygosh and the whole Toy Story series ^^ I don't care, I fully teared up at the ending of Toy Story 3 T^T
hello friends,
I am a HUGE fan of Disney movies because it is really funny . Dumbo is my favorite Disney movie.I like to
watch this movie in free time.

...............................................................................................................................

Now you Watch Pan Am Online for free.
beauty and the beast, lion king, toy story, bambi,
The Lion King, loved the movie and see it every time the broadway performance comes to town as well.
the ones with the best sing-a-long songs. :D
The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Mulan, Aladdin, and Hercules!! I love Disneyy!! <3
Tangled, Mulan, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, Tarzan, The Lion King, Pocahontas, Lilo and Stitch, Lady and the Tramp are all either childhood or new favorites of mine. Out of all of those movies I loved Cinderella, Tangled, and Pocahontas the best.
Beauty and the Beast, because it always makes me cry, can't help it ;)
Just about everything from the Renaissance era, but my top 3 is probably; The Lion King, Mulan, Pocahontas. I use to have a cute little Lion King bathing suit with Simba on one side and Nala on the other. Yeah, I was kind of the coolest kid in the first grade. :P
The Lion King, The Beauty and the Beast and Mulan ^o^/ I like others but those three are my all time favorites, especially The Lion King
Little Mermaid, I love Ariel :)
The Lion King and Beauty and the Beast but i love all old Disney movies :)