bakakokoro wrote: i don't watch this show but have you seen the hoodies and plushies?

LOL omg the hood is cute but not the pic in the middle ;x thats the Sheldon song, makes ppl sing it to him when he sick or wants to sleep lol
"I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested" my absolute most favorite show ever! I have all 5 seasons and I know most of the epsiodes by name and I can quote some of the scenes :D I watch it whenever I've to do some sort of homework that doesn't require concentration and I need some background noise :D Sheldon is awesome!!! But in the last epsiodes of season 5 Penny's been more like a guest star than a lead character :/
KamZ wrote: lol....yep..gotta love him <3

as for Sheldon and Penny..yeah, that would be a nice twist..but i like Shamy a lot too ^^

I really don't see Sheldon and Penny happening, he's just too emotionally detached from the rest of the world to be with her. But Shamy, now that's one pairing I really enjoy!

In the 4th season, I found the show getting a little dry for me. Am I the only one who felt this way? I think with the addition of Amy and Bernadette, the show got a little more exciting.
This show is very hit & miss with me. Some episodes are really funny and some are just annoying/boring. I don't watch it often.
knock knock...
Penny
Knock Knock...
Penny
Knock Knock...
Penny

This show is awesome!!! every single episode is hilarious, and have to say Sheldon is epic :D
I'd watched parts of this before but I'm currently lending this of my boyfriend to watch it through properly. I love shows like this!
They usually have big people as guest.. This show is really funny...
I love to watch reality drama shows which have comedy and excellence discussion.Big Bang Theory is the best show i ever seen in my life,entire characters shown the full dedication to deliver the dialogues.All the Story's lines are amazing which make us easy smile on our faces. Dexter and House are also good and entertaining shows.
Rock! Paper! Scissors! Lizard! Spock!
My sister basically forced me to watch this show by handing me all the Big Bang Theory season dvds, and telling me to go crazy. I'm on season 5 right now, and absolutely love the show. It's too good! I can't call the show Big Bang though, as it has been shortened by fans, for obvious reasons. I'm a Die Hard VIP, and calling some American TV show Big Bang just feels wrong. So, I continue to call the show Big Bang Theory.
Whaa I love BBT, I watch it every day! My sister got me all 5 seasons, but I still watch it on TV (: and The Office...though after Michael left it wasn't the same...ah but anyways, I also had a conflict with the name XD whenever I hear someone say Big Bang, I have to say: "the show, right?"
I'm a Huge Chuck Lorre fan...
And; The Big Bang Theory is one of his best works...
Gotta love Dr. Sheldon Cooper!
Me! "Bazinga, I don't care." :D
i love Big Bang Theory! Particularly of the genius Sheldon Cooper. He just won't stop making me laugh every time I watch this. He is so adorkable. 
And the whole cast is just perfect. Haven't watched season 8 yet. What site would be the best?