The Big Bang Theory is an American sitcom created by Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady, both of whom serve as executive producers on the show, along with Steven Molaro. All three also serve as head writers. It premiered on CBS on September 24, 2007.
The show is centered on five characters: roommates Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper, two physicists who work at the California Institute of Technology (Caltech); Penny, a blonde waitress and aspiring actress who lives across the hall; and Leonard and Sheldon's equally geeky and socially awkward friends and co-workers aerospace engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. The geekiness and intellect of the four guys is contrasted for comic effect with Penny's social skills and common sense. Three other supporting characters have also been promoted to starring roles: Leslie Winkle, a physicist colleague at Caltech and, at different times, a lover of both Leonard and Howard who left the show after season 3; Bernadette Rostenkowski, Howard's fiancée and now wife, who is a microbiologist and former part-time waitress alongside Penny; and Amy Farrah Fowler, a neurobiologist who joins the group after being matched to Sheldon on a dating website.

Genre: Sitcom
Created by: Chuck Lorre & Bill Prady
Directed by: Mark Cendrowski

Starring:
Johnny Galecki
Jim Parsons
Kaley Cuoco
Simon Helberg
Kunal Nayyar
Sara Gilbert
Melissa Rauch
Mayim Bialik

who watches/ has watched this?
Its just you kamz :p I recognise quite a few teenage actors from the 90s are they making comeback in this looool
RainFlower wrote: Its just you kamz :p

I recognise quite a few teenage actors from the 90s are they making comeback in this looool

really?!!! only me? that's sad lol...but it's friggin' hilarious..you are really missing something..
except for Kaley Cuoco i had no idea about the rest of them lol
This show is the reason why I have to add 'Korean band' and such when looking up pics of BIGBANG lol. I have never seen the show but I hear it's good.
Soft kitty, warm kitty Little ball of fur Happy kitty, sleepy kitty Purr, purr, purr <3
ali101234 wrote: This show is the reason why I have to add 'Korean band' and such when looking up pics of BIGBANG lol. I have never seen the show but I hear it's good.

hahahahah that's funny...i guess it means TBBT is more popular :p

and yeah the show is hilarious...you should give it a try...i have watched 4 seasons..and bits and pieces of the 5th season..can't give it as much time as i would like to because of my kdramas lol
KamZ wrote: hahahahah that's funny...i guess it means TBBT is more popular :p

and yeah the show is hilarious...you should give it a try...i have watched 4 seasons..and bits and pieces of the 5th season..can't give it as much time as i would like to because of my kdramas lol

Hahaha no BIGBANG is more popular it's just that if I don't do that a few pic from TBBT are thrown in there and not all the results are of My BIGBANG :p.

Hmm if I ever take a break from dramas I think I'll check it out.
nekoblah wrote: Soft kitty, warm kitty
Little ball of fur
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty
Purr, purr, purr
<3

i don't watch this show but have you seen the hoodies and plushies?

I love this show so hard. It's like they made this show just for me. I have been waiting for YEARS for a show like this. Sheldon Cooper is the best character ever. Nearly every line he utters gets a laugh from me.
Honestly when I first heard about this show I was like "This is going to be so stupid and cliche. A bunch of guys and one hot babe who is nothing like them and yet is constantly with them." I still think it's way to cliche however it's absolutely hilarious.
asliceofkate wrote: I love this show so hard. It's like they made this show just for me. I have been waiting for YEARS for a show like this. Sheldon Cooper is the best character ever. Nearly every line he utters gets a laugh from me.

same here...i LOVE Shelly..he's the best character ever written...
BAZINGA!!! :D
This is like one of the best comedy shows I've ever seen! Can't wait for the next season.
I enjoyed watching The Big Bang Theory when I was bored but these days they only air old episodes, plus I wanted Sheldon to end up with Penny - or at least let them have a go but after I read an interview given by Penny's actress who denied any ideas of such a twist in the show I lost my hope.
KamZ wrote: same here...i LOVE Shelly..he's the best character ever written...
BAZINGA!!! :D

Sheldon: Why are you crying?
Penny: Because I'm stupid!
Sheldon: That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.

LOL gotta love Sheldon. <3
princessofsummer wrote: Sheldon: Why are you crying?
Penny: Because I'm stupid!
Sheldon: That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.

LOL gotta love Sheldon. <3

lol....yep..gotta love him <3

as for Sheldon and Penny..yeah, that would be a nice twist..but i like Shamy a lot too ^^