I really love the period dramas from BBC, but since I've started watching k-dramas in 2012 I'm not up to date anymore... So are there any good dramas out there that you would recommend me?

You should  watch War and Peace :)
Thank you Mikushi & Millian! I've totally forgotten about this thread. I'll definitely check them out :)
Mr Selfridge and The Paradise (Sadly they only made two seasons since it didn't become as popular as Mr Selfridge).
I have also heard that Call The Midwife is supposed to be good ^^
Also there's Downton Abbey but i'm sure you've heard about or watched that show already :P
Ooo yes, Poldark. Series 2 should  be starting soon, I think
I second Poldark (Aidan Turner is delicious!) and The Paradise (it has been my favorite to come out in a long time). Though not quite as new I also really enjoyed the most recent Jane Austen adaptations especially Emma, Sense & Sensibility, and Persuasion.
I second Emma, Sense & sensibility, persuasion. Also, North & South.... I just loved that series...
North & South was excellent! (Mmm, Richard Armitage. :D) Also, Bleak House. I wouldn't say Desperate Romantics was the best drama I've seen, but Aidan Turner makes up for some flaws, and it's quite emotional. I've heard very good things about Lark Rise to Candleford and Death Comes to Pemberley, though I haven't seen them yet. 

If you're into legal shows, Garrow's Law was very good. And on the dark, crime end of things, Ripper Street is amazing-- and just got saved from cancellation due to fan campaigns, which is pretty cool. But it's definitely not for the faint of heart, so that should be said.
ah, I forgot about North & South. It was really good
Dickensian (bbc), NOT from bbc --> Penny dreadful, Houdini and Doyle, Versailles (romance isn't the focus of these but they are so great!)

for romance: North&South, Jane Eyre (the mini series), and Lost in Austen are my favorites but you most likely have seen them 

Im going to check out Jericho, War&peace, and And then there were none :) 
Lost in Austen!! Great one!!
Peaky Blinders is good !!

Try BBC movies. Lady Chatterley's lover (2015) was really cute and I also loved The Go-between (2015). 

I can really recommend willowandthatch dot com as a great place to find almost all period dramas listed by era. Such a good resource. I found several I hadn't seen before like Daniel Deronda and the older version of North and South with Patrick Stewart.