This television drama is about two brothers, Sam and Dean, who were raised by their father, John, to hunt and kill all things that go "bump in the night" after his wife, Mary, was murdered by something supernaturally evil when the boys were young. 22 years later the brothers set out on a journey, fighting evil along the way, to find their recently missing father who, when they finally meet up with, reveals he knows what killed their mother, a demon, and has found a way to track and kill it. Meanwhile, Sam starts to develop frightening abilities that include death visions, visions...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_gyOeNaG3O3U/TDZbYHN4suI/AAAAAAAAAF8/E18tzCitsbg/s1600/supernatural.jpg[/img]

Trailer S1

[i]Starring

Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester

http://wpc.556e.edgecastcdn.net/80556E/img.news/NE7Sed9gszpWab_1_1.jpg[/img]

Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester

[i]News

Currently there are 7 seasons , with an 8th season coming this October

Enjoy the show ^^
What there wasn't a thread for that super awesome fantastic tv show?

Shame on me I should have noticed that earlier ><
Oh well, I just love that tv show <3
And seriously the end of season 7 *Cas WTF, why didn't you stay with Dean in the Purgatory, instead of vanish?><*
I love supernatural! I own the first 3 seasons on DVD (because they were kickass) But I feel like they're over doing it now. It deserves an end...or it will end up like Smallville - outstaying it's welcome! Eric Kripke said he had only 5 seasons planned out when Supernatural first started. Nice and to the point. But now it's like CW is forcing it to keep going because they don't dare get a new show and Kripke stepped down as showrunner a while back. I mean give it a dignified end already! Sorry for the rant. I loved SPN, I just feel like it deserved better than this.
I agree with you, it has to end...
I mean, I love the show but seriously it can't go on forever and you see that they begin to be out of ideas *Leviathan, seriously -_-'*
twinklelie wrote: I agree with you, it has to end...
I mean, I love the show but seriously it can't go on forever and you see that they begin to be out of ideas *Leviathan, seriously -_-'*

Oh thank God, someone agrees.

It's like Charmed. They got so greedy for cash that they had a Chris and Wyatt spin-off ready just incase they got cancelled.
Then the ending of 7 was a proper finale because they didn't think they were gonna get another season...and when they did...BOY DID THEY FORCE THAT!

New characters? Random 'soulmate' love interest? Oh and hardly no Leo because Brian Krause's pay check couldn't cover more than 10 episodes due to the budget cuts to Charmed. Whilst a nice pay check bump went to Holly-Marie Combs (Piper) and Alyssa Milano (Phoebe) who helmed the producers chairs.

Oh and Smallville...that was FORCED! So bad that even Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor) wanted off a sinking ship. And due to Justin Hartley's epic amounts of charisma and Alison Mack's reduced role in the show....they forced a dumbass romance. I have no idea how it managed to get 10 seasons in the end. I suppose CW has a thing for keeping corpses of shows going.

Too many new shows with potential get cancelled all the time for now reason. *sigh*

But I guess you all see why I want better for Supernatural?
The seasons are already getting OTT, with new characters, stupid stories and repetition.

End it...put it out of its misery...let people keep the fond memories. God knows I can never think about Charmed the same way without rolling myself.

Don't do this to Supernatural.

Again sorry for the rant.
He he I haven't watched all the season of charmed, but I saw the last episode though ^^'
I think I dropped the serie around season 4-5, and I was already forcing myself ^^' I guess a certain someone made me endure it *cough* Cole *cough*, then I totally dropped it. And as for Smallville,I've never watched it, and I don't think I ever will ^^'

And as for Supernatural, oh my god yes, repetitive *How many times did Sam & Dean went on their separate ways and make up the ep after *ugh* I'm always like... what?! AGAIN!? >< *
twinklelie wrote: He he I haven't watched all the season of charmed, but I saw the last episode though ^^'
I think I dropped the serie around season 4-5, and I was already forcing myself ^^' I guess a certain someone made me endure it *cough* Cole *cough*, then I totally dropped it. And as for Smallville,I've never watched it, and I don't think I ever will ^^'

And as for Supernatural, oh my god yes, repetitive *How many times did Sam & Dean went on their separate ways and make up the ep after *ugh* I'm always like... what?! AGAIN!? >< *

THANK YOU!
I don't feel like a bitter crazy ranty person any more.
:)

I think for a tv show 7 is the max for a respectable ending. 6 is for a good ending and 5 if you are certain you're show is gonna be epic and understated, smart enough to do it all in fewer episodes and totally not money hungry to force more.
Only exception is...Doctor Who. That can never end.

I saw this a while a go which made go...these are the people who should be in charge of networks. Hehe :)

OMG XD at the image and very true :D And Doctor Who can go on for a while since Time Lords don't die, they regenerate into another person :p I also think that 7 is good number:D One of my favorite tv show is ending soon, and even if I'm a bit sad it ends, but on one side I'm glad it does Of course there are exceptions like Stargate SG-1, 10 was a good number, though you could see that the last 2 seasons where a bit forced...
what's your tv show that that is ending soon? Breaking Bad?
ActingAReaction wrote: what's your tv show that that is ending soon?
Breaking Bad?

nope it's called The Closer
twinklelie wrote: nope it's called The Closer

Oh that crime show on the same channel as leverage.
Never seen it.
Any good?

Oh this supernatural thread has been ruined me me. Lol.
Talk of other shows etc.

random relevant comment: Winchesters...so dreamy.

There. ;)
ActingAReaction wrote: Oh that crime show on the same channel as leverage.
Never seen it.
Any good?

Oh this supernatural thread has been ruined me me. Lol.
Talk of other shows etc.

random relevant comment: Winchesters...so dreamy.

There. ;)

yes very good, you should try it ^^

And other random relevant comment: agreed with the Winchersters being dreamy especially Dean *-* But Castiel is also... well, let's say that he's one of a kind
People, okay, I get that sometimes shows overstay their welcome, I myself am only at season 5 so far (though it took me like only a few weeks) but I love it <3 It's still much better (in my opinion) than shows that end way too soon, and leave major cliffhangers >< Horrible example, but a drama I loved -> Secret Circle CW cancelled the series after the ending (which was really open) Btw. Lol, I can't believe there's actually a chart for the season thing (awesome find by the way, true in some cases :P)
I felt Secret Circle was underrated.
I liked the friendship elements. I believed their interactions more than I believe Vampire Diaries friendships.

I also liked the female to male ratio of the circle. And that despite being lead, it wasn't all just about Cassie.

It had potential. Pity CW didn't see it and stick with it.

It was good for what it was. Sucks that it got axed. I had a soft spot for it.

MusicROSE wrote: People, okay, I get that sometimes shows overstay their welcome,
I myself am only at season 5 so far (though it took me like only a few weeks) but I love it <3

It's still much better (in my opinion) than shows that end way too soon, and leave major cliffhangers ><

Horrible example, but a drama I loved -> Secret Circle

CW cancelled the series after the ending (which was really open)

Btw. Lol, I can't believe there's actually a chart for the season thing (awesome find by the way, true in some cases :P)
Lol, I know! The chart was meant to be a joke by whoever made it....but it is ridiculous how true it speaks of so many shows.
MusicROSE wrote: People, okay, I get that sometimes shows overstay their welcome,

Btw. Lol, I can't believe there's actually a chart for the season thing (awesome find by the way, true in some cases :P)