I saw it on Wednesday I liked all the X-Men films and this one was definitely one of the best helped along by the excellent acting skills of the British actors (haha sorry I may be biased!) Great action & story telling.
I was very impressed with the actors ease of use of other European languages ie French, German & Russian very accomplished!
I love xmen, so any xmen movie will be good to me hehehe. I'm already coming up with a halloween costume inspired by their groovy 60s looks:

26 inch ponytail...check
extra long falsie eyelashes...check
liquid eyeliner....check
thigh high boots....in the works, hehehe
Sarangtaec wrote: I love xmen, so any xmen movie will be good to me hehehe. I'm already coming up with a halloween costume inspired by their groovy 60s looks:

26 inch ponytail...check
extra long falsie eyelashes...check
liquid eyeliner....check
thigh high boots....in the works, hehehe

lol, have you seen the new one yet? If not, then hurry and see it. It's seriously the best one to date.
I finally saw it! I agree, it was really one of the best yet. I'm a sucker for magneto and was glad to see them flesh out his back story. It was also fun to see the other characters when they were younger and a bunch of characters that weren't in the previous live action films. I grew up on the cartoons and was never really a fan of the way they portrayed the main characters in the live action movies, but the did a stellar job this time. I also think the special effects and costuming may be the best this time around.
How did I not discover this thread before 0_0

I loved the movie, but I think it had something to do with the theater effect ^^ (Watching it on a big screen makes a difference :p )
I enjoyed learning about Charles and Magneto's story (I always wondered about it ). If I could find one tiny flaw with the movie it would be Magneto's fight with Shaw, it wasn't as awesome as I would have liked it to be > < But that aside it was a brilliant movie, and I enjoyed every minute I spent watching it ^^ Hope they make another sequel :D
I love X-men. I always have and I always will. xD I've watched all the movies and the X-men: Evolution series, haha!

X-men First Class is soooo good! I can't wait for Days of Future Past to come out. I hope it's as good as the rest of the movies. I just can't wait to see more of Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart, they're such great actors and they fit perfectly as Magneto and Xavier. I also like James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender as the younger cast!
Although I prefer the original X-Men movies than the prequel First Class, I'm interested in seeing Days of Future Past since it's got pretty much everyone that has been in the X-Men movies. Has anyone seen The Wolverine?
its really nice to see x men here in mydramalist ..

abt the Wolverine (2013) .. i think japan quite didn't suit Logan but who cares since there always be sequels 
i like it when there is an average one cause then the next one will gonna be a blaster for sure ..
as you can see  .. X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) .Deadpool (2016) ..Apocalypse (2016).. n lots more to come..

BIG FAN of superhero movies ... its like .. DC is my First love  n  MARVEL is my soulmate 
Anyone else planning on going and seeing Logan on opening night?
ahh the opening night .. there is a question mark
but LOGAN - 2017 n we crazy fans r having a blast in theaters now thts for sure...  a big Nike mark
Task completed.............

that Ending - "So this is how it feels" ... DEABAK still trying to recover it.. The BEST X-MEN spin - off of all time.. Hugh Jackman and Daphne Keen deliver Oscar-worthy performances! the absolutely incredible Patrick Stewart shows a side of Charles that we haven't seen before, but while also maintaining his classic character. Love you all , wish to see this Profeser X n his best Student again n again n again..
I couldn't take my eyes off of the screen for two solid hours. Such an exciting and emotional experience. The X Movie that fans deserve
All hail Logan!!! RIP wolverine. ????

PS. An absolute MUST-SEE for    X-MEN / Wolverine / Superheros    fans.