Paramore and Fall Out Boy! Ohyeah rock on XD ♥ \m/
marsiyan01 wrote: Paramore and Fall Out Boy! Ohyeah rock on XD ♥ \m/

omgg it's awesome to find fellow drama fans that listen to these bands >.<

btw I also like 21 pilots and Panic! at the Disco :3
Barry Manilow and Richard Marx Micheal Learns to Rock (MLTR) and Westlife
Bruno Mars John Legend
Don't have any favourite singer or band. But I often listen to bands like Green Day, Bullet for my Valentine. And often to the chart music on the radio like Bruno Mars and so on.
Marina and the Diamonds
Some artists I like are My Chemical Romance, Alkaline Trio, The Dirty Youth, HIM, I am Ghost, Evanescence, Rise Against, Jason Mraz, Justin Timberlake, Icona Pop. So mostly bands I already listened to 10 years ago, but also some new stuff. My main focus is on Japanese music.
Probably of mice & men or Memphis may fire :D
The Cranberries,Oasis,Reamonn,Radiohead,Linkin Park,Bee Gees,Sonata Arctica,Iced Earth
I love Rammstein, Linkin Park, Bullet for My Valentine, the Pretty Reckless, Nightwish, System of a Down, Iron Maiden, Florence and the Machine.

I also like Oasis, Michael Buble, Scorpions, Arctic Monkey's, Cranberries, Imagine Dragons, Amel Bent and Adele.

I also like some Polish bands like Happysad, Strachy Na Lachy, T.S.A, Myslovitz, O.N.A, Afromental, Maanam, Lady Pank, Perfect, Dżem. I highly reccomend them :D
Nothing compares to Tool or Nine Inch Nails for me.
Neon Indian, The Naked and Famous, Angels & Airwaves, Anberlin, Motion City Soundtrack, 30 Seconds to Mars, Hellogoodbye, Phoenix, Ra Ra Riot, Paramore, Vampire Weekend, the 1975, CHVRCHES, Passion Pit, Tahiti 80, the Cab, Pharrell, Sam Smith, Grouplove, Florence + The Machine, Two Door Cinema Club, M83, Toro Y Moi 

Haley Reinhart!!

The Beatles

i also like new wave, jazz, rnb-ish singers.

FROM MY HOME COUNTRY: Eraserheads, Up Dharma Down, Toro Y Moi (has Filipino blood)