My all time favourite non asian singer is AMR DIAB, an Egyptian composer/crooner. And the song i love best is Tamally Maak (I am always with you).

for example:
- Muse
- Ed Sheeran
- Arctic Monkeys
- Bastille
- the smiths
- Placebo
- Regina Spektor
- Nirvana
- The Rolling stones
30 Seconds to Mars
and My Chemical Romance
Paramore My Chemical Romance Silverstein Disturbed Bullet From My Valentine and many more :)
HIM, although they haven't released anything new for a long time...
Avenged sevenfold, Bon Jovi, U2
My faves are Nightwish, Within Temptation, Kamelot, Linkin Park, Pendulum, Muse and Nirvana. ^^
Artists: Adam Lambert, Jeffree Star, Skrillex (and other dubstep too) Bands: Owl City, Muse, Linkin Park + something random music, of course
Bands: Linkin Park, Matchbox 20, The Fray, A Fine Frenzy Artists: Sara Bareilles, Fiona Apple, Adele, (And a lot more XD)
The Beatles, Queen, Heart, Foreigner, 80's + 90's Madonna, Bruno Mars, Kelly Clarkson, BSB, One Republic, Snow Patrol, Coldplay, Oasis, Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, TLC, Maroon 5, Katy Perry, Tegan and Sara, Elton John, Adele, Rihanna, Journey, Prince, Billy Idol, David Bowie, Daft Punk, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Josh Groban, Michael Jackson, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Rosemary Clooney, Boyz II Men, Herman's Hermits, Tears for Fears, The Cure, Culture Club and lots more
Tori Amos, Kate Bush, Fiona Apple, PJ Harvey, Regina Spektor, Amanda Palmer and The Dresden Dolls, Azam Ali, Bjork, Bat for Lashes, Gin Wigmore, Nine Inch Nails, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Nightwish, Garbage, Placebo, Muse, M.I.A, Nirvana, Faithless, Brisa Roche, Kent, Florence and The Machine, Eluveitie, Korpiklaani, Tyr, Leaves' Eyes, Portishead, Asobi Seksu (half of the band is Japanese :P), The Knife and Fever Ray, Moloko, Lykke Li, Ladytron, Marina and The Diamonds, Goldfrapp... and so on.
Gilda, Christian Chavez, Natalia Oreiro and Michael Jackson
Bands: The Birthday Massacre, Blue October, Breaking Benjamin, Far East Movement Artists: Nicole Scherzinger, DeV