it'd be good to see UK fail again this year!! Epic loss for the past few years except that year with Jade. One year we even had a bin man sing for us!?!?! I think Jedward are going to do really well this year since they did surprisingly well last year!! So excited for this year's Eurovision - finally going to have a Eurovision partay!
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: it'd be good to see UK fail again this year!! Epic loss for the past few years except that year with Jade. One year we even had a bin man sing for us!?!?! I think Jedward are going to do really well this year since they did surprisingly well last year!! So excited for this year's Eurovision - finally going to have a Eurovision partay!

Are you from England or just mean? But I agree they great potential to place last or close to the end. Which is a shame in my opinion he doesn't deserve it but why does he even participate?
Awww, those Russian grannies are so cute :D Austria... *____* it's good that you have fun xD Montenegro - nice donkey you have there : D San Marino - The Social Network Song...facebook song? Iceland - Really good. :D
Avaruus wrote: Eric Saade's Popular creeps me out! :D I think that När jag blundar is ok but I don't think that it has the potential to win..I guess I'm still hoping that Finland would choose someone like Lordi! :D

Hmm..I kinda like Iceland's entry for this year,it sounds good in both languages :)

haha That song was pretty scary. XD

I haven't had the time to listen to all of the entries yet. :/ I have heard a few though. I loved the Russian ladies! They were so cute. :)
Sleepninja wrote:
I haven't had the time to listen to all of the entries yet. :/ I have heard a few though. I loved the Russian ladies! They were so cute. :)

You get one of your Butter Peanut Blossom cookies for this! *continues promoting the Russian grannies*
I have heard only ours (Lithuania), Latvian, Estonian, Russian and Swedish. This year I don't like any of the ones from the Baltics, it's just... Well, they're all "meh". I quite like Swedish entry, which is a bit surprising, I don't think I have ever sincerely liked Swedish entries. But this one's a bit different. Russians are of course, effective, and they should get a high place, but if to consider it seriously - naaaaah. Though in Eurovision it should work, it's entertainment and such.
I just listened all the songs that will be in the ESC this year :) ..some are good and some are not so good. Austria's and San Marino's songs are quite different..I've been studying German since 4th grade but I couldn't understand a single word they said :D And the pole dancers...why? If I had to choose my top 5,they would be Iceland,Slovakia,Estonia,Germany and Finland.. :D
The San Marino woman obviously has no idea what a social network is. Maybe she's been on some "adult" social networks.
Avaruus wrote: I just listened all the songs that will be in the ESC this year ..some are good and some are not so good. Austria's and San Marino's songs are quite different..I've been studying German since 4th grade but I couldn't understand a single word they said :D And the pole dancers...why?

If I had to choose my top 5,they would be Iceland,Slovakia,Estonia,Germany and Finland..

I want to point out that they are not speaking German but some weird what-do-I-know. :p Even I had to listen a couple of times to get the full genius of their lyrics. Nightmares abroad. *shudders*

I like Iceland's song which reminds me of a musical and also Turkey's entry. Plus I find our entry quite alright - it could be a lot worse and I think we have good chances not to place last! :)
Szasha wrote: I want to point out that they are not speaking German but some weird what-do-I-know. :p Even I had to listen a couple of times to get the full genius of their lyrics. Nightmares abroad. *shudders*

So what are they singing about? Partying? Pole dancing? :D I still don't understand a word they say!
I had to listen our entry multiple times before I understood the lyrics,but it wasn't a waste of time cause the lyrics turned out to be quite beautiful :)
Szasha wrote: I want to point out that they are not speaking German but some weird what-do-I-know. :p Even I had to listen a couple of times to get the full genius of their lyrics. Nightmares abroad. *shudders*

So what are they singing about? Partying? Pole dancing? :D I still don't understand a word they say!
I had to listen our entry multiple times before I understood the lyrics,but it wasn't a waste of time cause the lyrics turned out to be quite beautiful :)
Oops..accidentally posted the same thing twice. :/
Avaruus wrote: So what are they singing about? Partying? Pole dancing? :D I still don't understand a word they say!

Some nonsense about partying a la: "I am a party (American) Indian".
Then around a thousand times: Woki mit deim Popo ->"Shake your botty".
Then something about a strip show and that women want a "Winner,Winner". Aka him.
Your "Popo" doesn't get tired. Woki. Woki. Woki.

So do you want to give me your phone number right now so that I can call you if I've nightmares? ;)
Szasha wrote: Some nonsense about partying a la: "I am a party (American) Indian".
Then around a thousand times: Woki mit deim Popo ->"Shake your botty".
Then something about a strip show and that women want a "Winner,Winner". Aka him.
Your "Popo" doesn't get tired. Woki. Woki. Woki.

So do you want to give me your phone number right now so that I can call you if I've nightmares? ;)

Nice lyrics..not.*shudders* There's already thousands of songs that have almost exactly the same lyrics..I guess people are running out of ideas :D

Nightmares are guaranteed after having seen the video..I guess it's better not to sleep at all :D
Avaruus wrote: Nice lyrics..not.*shudders* There's already thousands of songs that have almost exactly the same lyrics..I guess people are running out of ideas :D

Nightmares are guaranteed after having seen the video..I guess it's better not to sleep at all :D

Great idea. :p And yes, it lacks a little colour. But hey it's only the ESC - most of the songs are about love or happiness anyways.