I'm not usually embarrassed about most of the music I listen to anymore. If I went through my ipod, though, I would probably not want to show people the Taylor Swift songs or a few songs from that Nick show Victorious.
I'm not ashamed of anything that I listen to either but I've been a huge Backstreet Boys fangirl since I was 12 so, I guess, it doesn't come up that much during music discussions. XP
... and probably if a Justin Bieber song comes up on the radio and I kinda listen in. Very embarrassing, tbh. >.<
Otherwise, I'm purely a rock chick, lol.
I like some Marc Anthony songs. Everyone loves him in my country but he's not my style so i'm pretty ashamed of it. 
I guess I don't really get embarrassed about what music I listen to, it's just that I don't really like the question what genre I listen to because it varies enormously and I don't like listing all those genres.
Albanian Rap.

I'm not exactly embarrassed of it because I do tell people IRL about it. To me, Eminem will always be the best rapper of them all, but still I like Albanian rap.
Metalcore / indie / 
Metalcore / indie / Jrock / Jpop
the sappy songs from secondhand serenade haha
ARASHI
but i've liked them for ten years now (〃ω〃)
Tokio Hotel, Justin Bieber, One Direction - some people i can tell about them being my favorite music artists but sometimes i just ... can't tell it and say it loud. although i love all of them, especially justin an 1d.. :) ♥♥♥ i even have a justin t-shirt in my closet XD
my guilty musical pleasure
pokemon theme song

when ever i am seriously depressed or to nostalgic i play this for the feels
Definitely F(x) cause I'm not normally into girlband but since 2012 I've been completely in love with their songs
Disney songs Lmao XDDDD