What's that song/album/group you would NEVER tell anyone you actually enjoy? For me it's a whole genre...eurodance! I know it all was probably created just so people could have something to dance to when they're badly drunk, but I do listen it! XD Not than I would tell anyone I know...
I don't feel guilty about listening to any music. XD Other people make fun of some of the music I like, but I just brush it off. lol
I'm listening to Justin Bieber's As Long As You Love Me - now THAT'S embarassing.. and something I don't tell people. o.o
Maybe listening to old french anime openings... absolutly corny but so nostalgic... very far from the ones made nowadays. Nevertheless, my family and my friends know that I'm listening to it (but maybe not my colleagues...)
lol neverland by ukiss my friends and sister can tolerate CNBlue but Ukiss and LedApple are no no's hahaha
Though I agree with Sleepy that I'm not ashamed of anything that I listen to, but if I had to say something, it would be bubblegum pop from the 1960's (e.g. Ohio Express, The 1910 Fruitgum Company, Every Mother's Son, The Archies, etc.) I just love these songs 1) because they have seemingly innocuous lyrics, but 2) they have implied sexual undertones. It cracks me up.
I sorta own all three albums plus the concert albums of the high school musical series.... :$
Haha, yeah pretty much with the ones that don't really get embarrassed. I used to, though. Would turn Bye Bye Bye way up and do the dance in the privacy of my room, and then pretend to hate them at school. So silly xD I've learned to just be comfortable and like what I like. But some I'd categorize as guilty pleasures would be several newer Justin Bieber songs (they're fun and addictive! I so don't get all the hatred for the little guy), some Amy Grant, Spice Girls, Nsync, Britney Spears... I've jammed quite often to Call Me Maybe, Starships, some Selena Gomez, and some OneDirection. Probably Kpop as a whole would be in that category. Especially girl and boy groups. I also love country, which is supposedly, like, a sin in the music world or something xD There's probably more. I have a pretty broad spectrum when it comes to music.
kooricha wrote: I'm listening to Justin Bieber's As Long As You Love Me - now THAT'S embarassing.. and something I don't tell people. o.o

hahah i can sympathize with this :D

i kind of got over the caring part of what other people think of my musical tastes- i still get it bad from my friends for loving kpop and jpop :p BUT i am still a little hesitant to mention the pure joy i get from listening to 1D ^____^
Definitely One Direction for me. What Makes You Beautiful is one of my favourite songs right now~ >.>
my guilty pleasre is westlife, just can't help but love them and every other month i give in and listen to a couple of songs from britney or bsb and yes, i feel very guilty about it
Anything asian related, I'm still inside the closet (as a Korean addict).
Metal...yeah I know but come on, Kamelot, Nightwish, Blind Guardian...they are awesome! Also Epica and Within Temptation! I also like new age...like...Yanni, Enigma, and mnay others. XD