ESTK(Eyes set to kill) Back in my old metal/ sometimes screamo days O.O
I have 2 songs of Miley Cyrus on my Ipod :x
I sometimes listen to those old childhood songs like Barbie girl and Captain Jack hahaha x3 *For Dutch and Begian people: Sometimes even to old K3 songs :x....*
SNSD. I hate them for principle but I really like some of their songs. ._.
Sometimes I can't help but search YouTube for sad ballads. Like "My Heart will go on" or "Candle in the Wind" or "Never gonna dance again".. :D
I think that anything I listen to is guilty pleasure music. Forget asian music and anime OSTs, I still listen to New Kids On The Block, Celine Dion, and *NSYNC.
Kelly Family. I was the biggest fan back in the 90s and I still like listening to them now. :)
I have One Direction in the car right now but it's my daughter's CD...
I wouldn't tell anyone that I enjoy Enrique Iglesias I mean other than everyone I just told.
I enjoy Enrique as well!
I hate to admit it, but One Direction or Justin Bieber. I have a soft spot for Liam Payne from One Direction. And, I actually really love Justin Bieber's voice, hate his music, love his voice.
I have always hated Hannah Montana and never cared for Miley Cyrus.But I admit to liking 2 songs on the bangerz album....still don't like Miley but yeah....I'm ashamed...lol!!!
I had a time listening to Tokio Hotel. To be honest I am still listening to it sometimes nowdays. XD Also I met people who listened their music as well. ^^