Can't remember everything...including:
Bon Jovi
Michael Jackson
Runrig
The Corrs
Tanzwut/Corvus Corax
Subway to Sally
I'm Asian (not Korean/Japanese/Chinese/Thai), so duh! But, that aside, interesting to see how diverse people's musical taste are. The only non-Asian concert I've been to was Blur's, three years ago.
AC/DC, The Rolling Stones, Roger Waters, The cure, Depeche Mode, Peter Murphy,Mumford and sons, Green day, Lisa Hannigan, Sigur rós, Bon jovi, Sting.
I went to a Justin Timberlake concert, and I saw Big Time Rush at a concert in a fair with my lil sis, and mom.
I've seen some Dutch singers live, which either was because it was free or because my mom took me. I've also been to Steel Panther and Marilyn Manson, and in November I'll be going to Bring Me The Horizon!
One Direction and Zayn 
AC/DC, Rammstein, Coldplay. 
Pierce The Veil (I got the chance to meet them which was amazing and I've seen them playing live two times. I'll be seeing them again in november!)
All Time Low (Also got to meet these dorks too!)
Sights & Sounds
Bring Me The Horizon
Blitz Kids
Nothing But Thieves
Gerard Way
Love Antell
Issues
Sleeping with Sirens
I've also seen Andreas Moe but his concert was at my school. I study at a quite popular music school in my country, where my school management tends to arrange concerts with musicians for us students which is quite cool, but I don't know really if I would count it as a "real concert", since it wasn't a public concert.

Olly Murs (a long time ago xD)
Jason Derulo (a long time ago as well)
One Republic
Imagine Dragons *~*
Fall Out Boy *~*
The Monkees 1987 and 1996 (I met Peter Tork after the '96 concert-- he was a sweetheart!!)
Stone Temple Pilots, 1996
Tori Amos, 1997 and 1998 ('97 was just her, a piano, and a harpsichord; '98 was plugged)
"Ska-lloween" 1997 at my university featured, among others, Save Ferris and The Toasters
Weird Al Yankovic, 2000
The Wiggles, 2006 and 2007 (I'd like to be cool and say my tiny kiddos were the only ones who enjoyed this, but... that would be untrue, haha. I was singing and dancing along with them, and one of the Wiggles saw me in '07 and started laughing onstage. XD)

I don't get to concerts very often.
Only 5 Seconds of Summer... last year but it was amazing!
5SOS, my obsession before k-pop took over my entire life.
I've never been to any real concert, non-asian or asian :(
closest concert i've been to is a school organised funded concert i cri
Blood youth - closure