I saw Twenty One Pilots (2x), Counterfeit and Asking Alexandria (with To The Rats And Wolves as a guest band).

• INXS (2 times) 
  • Thompson Twins
  • OMD
  •  Fine Young Cannibals
  • in Living Color 
  • Jesus Jones
  • noise therapy 
  • Motley Crue 
  • Eric Clapton
  • Rod Stewart
  • chuck berry 
  • Alannis Morrisette
  • Don Henley 
  • Eagles
  • Def Leppard
  • Rob Zombie ( met him too)
  • Ozzy Osbourne (ozzfest)
  • Ugly Kid Joe 
  • Kenny G
  • Michael Bolton 
  • Crosby, Stills and Nash 
  • Boston
  • Chicago
  • Trace Adkins
  • Stone Temple Pilots
  • Julian Lennon
  • Roxette
  • Sigvart Dagsland  
  • Heart
  • Susannah Hoffs (Bangles) 
  • Harry Connick Jr

Veronica Maggio, Bastille, the 1975, Johnossi, Rihanna (lol i live in the outskirts of sweden, noone comes here) 

One Direction, Ed Sheeran, John Mayer, Emblem 3, Mcfly, The Maine

I've been in Christina Aguilera's concert, it was a wonderful moment, she's such an inspiration 

Justin Bieber - I won tickets to his "My World" tour, I really liked his music back then, and it was my first concert so it was pretty exciting. 

blink-182 - I saw them during their 20th Anniversary Tour. It was so epic! My brothers didn't tell me they were taking me to go see them till the day before the concert, it was the best birthday present ever! 

Lady Gaga - I saw Lady Gaga live with my mother one time. The concert was so incredible.

• Panic! at the Disco - 7 times (3 Small shows and 4 Stadium)
  • Twenty One Pilots - 4 times (2 small shows and 2 Stadium)
  • AJR -2 times (Both Small Shows)
  • Fall Out Boy - 6 times (2 small shows and 4 Stadium)

Other than Emo Concerts I go to lost of Music festivals (Coachella, Warped Tour {R.I.P}, Winter fest, ect.) and Musical (Hamilton {I had front row centre seats and the Kenady Canter which rocked}, Cats, Wicked, Dear Even Hansen, Heathers, Be More Chill, Legally Blonde, {Does the Cursed child count lol probs not})

Two years back, I attended a music festival at Playmill Theatre, MT. I wasn't much familiar with musicians because I listen to non-Asian music rarely, but the environment was pleasant.  In July, I am also going there and planning to attend an upcoming musical concert in Montana.  However, we have to check the availability of the tickets at first if we go with Norah Jones's show of Bozeman, MT. Nevertheless, I love the traditional Asian musical concerts. In my opinion, no one can overcome the magic of such events. 

As a Kpop fan, who doesn't have the dream to once get into the idol concert atmosphere? If you are one of the lucky fans who ever had the chance to see your favorite idol perform live, you will know that there is no more interesting and emotional experience than attending a Kpop concert. . I used to attend BIGBANG's concert in Australia in 2015, it was great 

happy wheels

Nyusha (she's a russian singer), Tokio Hotel, LP

Megaherz (was my first concert ever in 2014), Eisbrecher, Oomph!, Tiamat, Anaal Nathrakh, Spiritual Front, Les Discrets, Primordial, Insomnium, Wintersun, In Flames, Paradise Lost, Benighted, Rotting Christ, Mors Principium Est, House Of Pain, Vulture Industries, At The Gates, Hatari, Position Parallèle, Harakiri For The Sky
In this year I'm going to a Paradise Lost concert again, Ho99o9, In Flames and Die Krupps. Oh, and probably also Clawfinger

The last concert I've been to was of Oscar and the Wolf and it was pretty amazing