lda82:

Hehe Not Me makes us over think stuff over a fictional show. I don't mind because I love it so much. Want Sunday to come soon to see if our theories are correct or not.  About Sean if he still doesn't know the truth in ep 11 he's more in tune with the differences between the twins. He def recognized White at the end of ep 10. Sure he probably thinks Black has personality disorder, but I think in his heart he knows. He trusts White in that moment(when he saves him) and in the preview, he's very calm with White. Angry and hurt but comfortable, how can he be that way after Black beat him up????? Even if he hasn't completely figured things out he to a degree feels safe. Which leads to his line in the preview. Again hurry up Sunday. 

Sean has  to think with his heart on this one .his heart knows whom to trust and we've seen it at the end of ep 10 ...me too can't wait for sunday to come...

Yep his heart is the only thing that will lead him to the truth if White doesn't fess up XD

güneş ışığı:

Sadece şarkı dövüşü beni Siyah/beyaz' izlemede giydim, aynı kıyafetleri giyiyor altın kapulu “beyazdı çünkü körüşüm süresi boyunca onun bir küpe taktığı Hakkında. Ve burnundaki, bence ev eşyası kullanmak için Siyah ile savaştı. Neyin var?

Sanırım motordan düştüğü için yaralanmış olabilir, W.

Personally I feel like the truth will come out within these next couple episodes. Whether it be White telling Sean upfront, or Sean confronting both Black and White himself. It would make sense for the truth to be revealed as in the end of episode 10, White comes in to save Sean, and in the episode 11 preview, Sean appears to not be hot-headed based on his facial expression.

PERHAPS Sean did his own detective work, as again, we are given hints here and there in previous episodes of Sean piecing together what Black's been hiding the whole time. PERHAPS as White is about to tell the truth, Todd contacts them to lure them into his little cat and mouse game with Black being held captive, so then it would be revealed in the episode after.

That preview is certainly doing a good job at making heads spin, haha!

1. It's going to be revealed in episode 11 for sure! White saves Sean and he sees that "Black" is back to being patient and caring!

Irie Yuuki:
  1. It's going to be revealed in episode 11 for sure! White saves Sean and he sees that "Black" is back to being patient and caring!

I hope so 

Sugar :

Personally I feel like the truth will come out within these next couple episodes. Whether it be White telling Sean upfront, or Sean confronting both Black and White himself. It would make sense for the truth to be revealed as in the end of episode 10, White comes in to save Sean, and in the episode 11 preview, Sean appears to not be hot-headed based on his facial expression.

PERHAPS Sean did his own detective work, as again, we are given hints here and there in previous episodes of Sean piecing together what Black's been hiding the whole time. PERHAPS as White is about to tell the truth, Todd contacts them to lure them into his little cat and mouse game with Black being held captive, so then it would be revealed in the episode after.

That preview is certainly doing a good job at making heads spin, haha!

Black’s bizarre personality change from moment to moment may make him want to figure out wth is going on too 😂. He’s probably so confused, I rewatched the Black/Sean scene his reaction to Black’s kiss is telling. I think that’s the moment he knows. Sure he may not know 100% but I think it starts adding up in his head.  Because he definitely doesn’t recognize White’s kiss there.  In the preview he’s at ease, not how you would be with someone who caused you both emotional and psysical pain. Sean knows who he’s with, subconsciously.  I think he’ll know by ep 12. If White doesn’t tell him, he’ll get the truth out himself. 

portuga:
Most people agree on what to say. Do you think the truth will come out now? 

I believe the truth about the twins will come out soon with Sean probably realizing it by himself. Not sure if White will confess the truth but I deeply feel Sean’s suspicions will not be directly answered but with the things that happened after his rejection from the real Black… he will be able to connect the dots without White having to admit the truth already.

That’s just my thoughts… But I don’t know, he’ll definitely know the truth now that White saved him from the recent attack.

reyah321:

İkizler'in gerçeğin olacağı düşünülemez. Beyaz'ın gerçeği kabul edildiğinden emin olma ihtimalinden emin değilim Sean'ın şüpheden yanıtlanmayacağınız derindenlerinin küçük gerçek siyah'tan sonra olanlarla… Beyaz zaten kabul edilmeden noktaları birleştirebilecek.

Bu sadece benim anlatmaktanım… Ama Bilmiyorum, Beyaz onu son saldırıdan gerçekten kesinlikle öğrenecek.

Dileğim Sean'ın White'dan haber alması. Ama gerçeği öğrenmek tek başına yeterlidir. Yorumun için teşekkürler. Beni çok mutlu ettin.