Most people agree on what to say. Do you think the truth will come out now? 

I hope and i wish it will come out in episode 11 however we we should expect the unexpected ...P'Nuch always surprises us ...bc it might not be White who tells the truth but Black ...after rewatching the preview for 1000 times it looks like that the one in the red is Black not white . White might have saved him and brought him back to the building where he and Sean are staying and went back to Todd . And when Sean saw him he said you are not Black that i love and here maybe Black spill the truth . What do you think about this ? 

portuga:
Most people agree on what to say. Do you think the truth will come out now? 
 güneş ışığı:

11. nedeniyle onaylanmayabilir, ancak beklenmeyen bir şey beklememeliyiz ...P'Nuch bizi her zaman şaşırtıyor ...b gerçeğini söyleyebilir Beyaz kez olanın beyaz olmadığını tekrar izledikten sonra. Beyaz onu kurtarmış ve Sean'la birlikte bir binaya geri doğurmuş ve Todd'a geri dönmüş olabilir. Ve Sean onu görebilirnde benim siyah renginde olabilir ve burada Siyah gerçeği olabilir. Bunun hakkında ne hakkında? 

Bu çok mantıklı bir bakış açısı. Belki. Ama ben White'ın şarkı söylemesini ve sevgiyle kucaklaşmasını istiyorum.
 sunshine tae:

I hope and i wish it will come out in episode 11 however we we should expect the unexpected ...P'Nuch always surprises us ...bc it might not be White who tells the truth but Black ...after rewatching the preview for 1000 times it looks like that the one in the red is Black not white . White might have saved him and brought him back to the building where he and Sean are staying and went back to Todd . And when Sean saw him he said you are not Black that i love and here maybe Black spill the truth . What do you think about this ? 

It is time for the truth to come out but it is possible they might stretch it out to  like the 12th episode. I think White might be put in a compromising situation that forces Black to work with sean and the gang to save him. Another conjecture is for both the twins to be captured in tawi's trap only for sean and the gang to come to  Black's rescue to  shockingly find two of them lol.

Saygo :

It is time for the truth to come out but it is possible they might stretch it out to  like the 12th episode. I think White might be put in a compromising situation that forces Black to work with sean and the gang to save him. Another conjecture is for both the twins to be captured in tawi's trap only for sean and the gang to come to  Black's rescue to  shockingly find two of them lol.

Maybe i m with first one maybe Black will be force to work with Sean in order to save White it will be nice ??

I don't know. I would hope so, White owes it Sean and to himself to tell S the truth. But there's something Sean says in the preview that makes me think that nope: "You're not like the Black I love." Yeah this kinda suggests that he figures out  it's two different people. But, that he still doesn't know White's name says it all to me. Maybe White tells him part of it without revealing his name.  BTW I think he's talking to Black when he says that. Unless he says it to hurt White. 

& I know previews can be misleading . Still hope that White will reveal it all but I can't say for sure.  Just as long as it's not dragged out til ep 14 ffs. 

lda82:

Bilmiyorum. Beyaz, Sean'a gerçeği söylemediğini söylemez. Ama ön gösterimde Sean'ın bana hayır diye düşünmesine neden olan bir şey var: "Sen benim gibi Siyah gibi olma." Evet, bu onun farklı iki insan olduğunu anladığını gösteriyor. Ama White'ın adını bilmemesi bana her şeyini söylüyor. Belki Beyaz adından ona bir parçasından bahseder. BTW bu dilinden Black ile konuşuyor. Beyazı incitmek için söylemediği sürece. 

& Ön izlemelerin yanıltıcı dersleri. Yine de Beyazın her şeyinin görüntüsünü çıkaracağını ama kesin olarak söyleyemem. Ep 14 ffs'ye kadar sürüklenmediği sürece. 

On dörde kadar sürerse korkunç olurdu. Umarım bu bölümde yapar.
 lda82:

I don't know. I would hope so, White owes it Sean and to himself to tell S the truth. But there's something Sean says in the preview that makes me think that nope: "You're not like the Black I love." Yeah this kinda suggests that he figures out  it's two different people. But, that he still doesn't know White's name says it all to me. Maybe White tells him part of it without revealing his name.  BTW I think he's talking to Black when he says that. Unless he says it to hurt White. 

& I know previews can be misleading . Still hope that White will reveal it all but I can't say for sure.  Just as long as it's not dragged out til ep 14 ffs. 

Yeah , at first i thought he was talking to White whom he changed his clothes but after rewatching it again and again i and as you said when sean said "you're not like the Black i love " i realized that this person is  Black not White .  How Black end up in the building unless white saved  him after he felt his pain so might have went to Todd to save his Brother ...

The one in the yellow/gold hoodie with Todd seems a lot like White to me. Maybe he convinces Black to let him handle things while he tells Black to hide out with Sean. & that 100% confirms to Sean that it's two different people haha. I can't wait for Sunday, these theories in my head kill me XD

lda82:

Todd ile sarı/altın kapüşon olan bana Beyaz'a çok benziyor. Belki de Black'e Sean'la açılışını söylerken, inşaata halletmesine izin vermeye başlar. & bu %100 Sean'a iki farklı insan olduğunu doğruluyor haha. Pazardaki sabırsızlıkla bekliyorum kafamdaki teoriler beni öldürüyor XD

Ben de sürekli yeni teoriler üretmekten ölmek üzereyim. Pazar günü gel.
 lda82:

The one in the yellow/gold hoodie with Todd seems a lot like White to me. Maybe he convinces Black to let him handle things while he tells Black to hide out with Sean. & that 100% confirms to Sean that it's two different people haha. I can't wait for Sunday, these theories in my head kill me XD

Agree u can tell from his eyes the way he looks at Todd not same way Black looks a Todd . BLACK'S EYES were aggressive and White eyes are calculative after all his father trained him to be deplomatic .

I've just watch not me ost when song begin we see Black/white wearing the same clothes that we've seen in the preview  gold hoodie i think that was white bc i did not see him wearing any earing unless i'm blind . And the injury on his nose i think he fought with his brother Black to prove his ability. What do you think ?

I'm thinking it's White. There's so many emotions in his eyes from the clip of the ost. I could be wrong but  at the same time Black's eyes are emotionless and cold, White's there are not. Also can Sean beat up Black for allowing White to go into danger? Please..... Just payback for what he did to him. As for the bruise on White's nose(if it's definitely him) I think it's for two reasons 1) That White went back to the garage to save Sean when Black forbade him to. 2) could be because White again goes into danger to save his brother and wants to help against Todd. Black let's him so I guess he proves himself XD.

lda82:

I'm thinking it's White. There's so many emotions in his eyes from the clip of the ost. I could be wrong but  at the same time Black's eyes are emotionless and cold, White's there are not. Also can Sean beat up Black for allowing White to go into danger? Please..... Just payback for what he did to him. As for the bruise on White's nose(if it's definitely him) I think it's for two reasons 1) That White went back to the garage to save Sean when Black forbade him to. 2) could be because White again goes into danger to save his brother and wants to help against Todd. Black let's him so I guess he proves himself XD.

I've never used too much of my brain on exams hhhhhhhh this the first time i've worked my brain this hard and it was for a drama anyways this are pretty much all the possibilities that we can think of unless there are other theories

Hehe Not Me makes us over think stuff over a fictional show. I don't mind because I love it so much. Want Sunday to come soon to see if our theories are correct or not.  About Sean if he still doesn't know the truth in ep 11 he's more in tune with the differences between the twins. He def recognized White at the end of ep 10. Sure he probably thinks Black has personality disorder, but I think in his heart he knows. He trusts White in that moment(when he saves him) and in the preview, he's very calm with White. Angry and hurt but comfortable, how can he be that way after Black beat him up????? Even if he hasn't completely figured things out he to a degree feels safe. Which leads to his line in the preview. Again hurry up Sunday.