Ahh here we go again. How can this director be so great? It confuses us every time and makes us excited. I'm asking you guys, can we get a hug from Sean and White next week?

Probably not, I thought that he would've found out about White A LOT SOONER  but he didn't. So, I guess we just have to wait and see. 

Drama_Watcher_404:

Muhtemelen hayır, White'ı ÇOKERKEN öğreneceğini düşünmüştüm ama öğrenmedi. Yani, sadece beklemekyip görmemiz gerekiyor. 

Muhtemelen haklısın. Ama umut etmeye değer.
 portuga:
Ahh here we go again. How can this director be so great? It confuses us every time and makes us excited. I'm asking you guys, can we get a hug from Sean and White next week?

Maybe they will but like this episode Sean knew the truth in the last part the same goes with this it will be in the last part well lets hope that there will be hug btw the two 

I doubt it Sean is pretty angry in the preview and rightly so. Unless White comes back at the end of ep,12 I don’t see them being ok til ep 13. 

lda82:

I doubt it Sean is pretty angry in the preview and rightly so. Unless White comes back at the end of ep,12 I don’t see them being ok til ep 13. 

Agree i think he will comeback at the end of ep 12 

güneş ışığı:

Belki ama bu bölüm Sean hayali oğullaşma de aynı şey bu oğlu olacak de olacaksın ikisi arasında bir kucak olur olur 

i Hope so

sunshine tae:

Agree i think he will comeback at the end of ep 12 

Yeah cuz there’s not much time left and I’ll be angry if they reunite til ep 14.  White needs to fight for their love. Right now Sean is the only one doing it. He needs to prove he’ll never leave hm again.