There have been a lot of negative comments about this drama since it started, and so this thread is just for those of us who are actually liking the drama so far.  Obviously MDL is a place where we can express our opinions - positive and negative - about dramas, but this thread is being reserved for comments that lean toward the positive. Of course we can have our annoyances about characters, writing, etc, etc, but if you really hate this drama, this isn't the thread for you - (and you'll find plenty of company in the comment section.)

What do we like about this drama so far? 

In what ways are we actually liking the character development and writing? Which characters are your favorites, and why?

Are there technical aspects to the drama that we've liked so far?  

Have you learned anything new (about weather, forecasting, weather technology?) 

I don't like the characters in the show... but in a good way? Like it's one of the few shows that will make me talk to the screen because I get annoyed with a character. I think one of the good things that this drama does is making the flawed characters have redeeming aspects so you can't hate them entirely, except for the dad. 

I like the drama a lot. I don't have problem with leads except they could really have more time together. If I was in the same home with my lover I wouldn't sleep alone on my room! I would find a way to sneak there. but overall it is interesting and I am enjoying this a lot. I want more sexy scenes with main leads tough. I need more from them

In the beginning I was hesitant about watching this. I didn't want this role for PMY to be similar to the last 2 dramas I recently watched her in. But it isn't and ended up enjoying the drama and can't wait to finish. I love the character development over the course of the series and I have a love and hate relationship with all the characters, including supporting cast. 

I know the actors and actresses are doing their jobs cos I get frustrated with the characters sometimes. Clearly invested my time with the drama. 

I’m about to re-watch episode 15, but all the negative comments make me think I have terrible taste. I really like this show. I get completely absorbed in how each character processes their feelings and I find it all believable. I would have loved for there to have been more romance for Si-Woo and Ha-Kyung because the first few episodes made us think that was going to happen. However, it doesn’t take that much away from my enjoyment of the show. I oddly even enjoyed all the weather scenes. The comments make it sound like this is the worst drama ever, but there are so many worse ones out there.  I may actually watch this entire series again at some point.

P.S. that scene in the coffee room where Si-Woo tells Ha-Kyung that he still likes her lots totally made my chest seize up. And the song “Never Enough” from The Greatest Showman started playing in my head. I’ve only seen the movie once and heard the song a handful of times, so it was very strange.

I am rewatching all the episodes before watch the finale. first time doing that for any drama. seriously like the story.  

Terrific ending. I’m surprised that absolutely everyone got a happy ending. I still would have preferred the exes to have crashed and burned because that’s what they deserve, but I’m still satisfied. The story had issues, but I found the dialogue in this entire series to be beautiful and almost poetic. I really like the introspective nature of this drama.

I've just finished the 2nd episode but love what I am seeing so far.  There is real poetry here that suits the tempo of the drama.  Meterology as a metaphor for love is really rather good and of course, Park Min Young is as beautiful as always and plays her part with a wonderful range of expression.  Delightful and charming story.  Looking forward to seeing Episode 3 tomorrow night.

After six episodes, I am still hooked on this beautiful drama - great acting, especially from Park Min Young, and beautiful writing.  The meteorological metaphors makes perfect sense - we all use words, phrases and concepts from our particular work, passions etc to describe what we see as similar patterns in our personal lives.  How original to do this with meteorologists!

This drama may actually be one that I’ll rewatch multiple times. I’ve already watched the finale 3 times. It was so satisfying. This show really resonates with me. It’s far from perfect, but there’s something that I find very beautiful about it. 

I absolutely loved this drama!! I binged the hell out of it! I don't know why people have been so harsh. It reminded me a lot of Search:WWW which also received harsh reviews. I think some people find the introspective nature of the show to be slow paced. I completely disagree, I was enthralled by the entire show the whole time! People are complicated and emotions are complicated and people have a very hard time sorting through those emotions. The way they drew similarities between weather phenomena and the characters was so well done and poignant. I thought this story and all of the characters were just so incredibly well written. The characters were well-rounded, complete human beings, each with their own failings and fears and wishes. It was a really beautiful story, I just loved it so much!

I'm at Episode 14 and feel the same way you do, Emmam25.  It is so beautifully written, filmed, acted and the story line never stops engaging me.  I enjoy the parallel stories and how they move and change like the weather.  I don't binge: usually one episode a night or even every few nights and I wonder if - for some people - binging is part of the problem, a bit like over-eating or over indulging in anything.  Your taste buds become jaded ....