In which the Jin Family Lies to the Empress & Housekeeper breaks dishes

1.Housekeeper finally is able to bask in the limelight now that Madame Jin has essentially given him control of the weapons bureau and heaps praise upon him...some poor soul is brutally beat for reasons that are unknown...I guess housekeeper is trying to discipline soldiers?

2.Madame Jin and Dr Love's mother finally discuss rather openly the not-being-my-biological son issue...and then the Empress summons the couple to the mansion (oh oh! will they survive this new threat?)

3.Housekeeper keeps rolling out the plots this time he now seeks to ruin his cousin's relationship with emperor (shocking as it is, me suspects this is a personal grudge o_O)

4.Madame Jin now needs to get her son home, and she considers how to protect her son and family--she shall risk her life by telling the empress what is going on even if her son kind of sort of threw her away for love

5.Quian Quian has an emotional confrontational with her brother and calls him despicable for his plots, Housekeeper tries to win her over by focusing on sibling love, but she tells him that she hates him before storming off and Housekeeper considers locking her up to see his plans carried out--ruthless

6.Hero and his lady return home and he makes it clear for the billionth time that he is not going to give up his love to protect anyone, not even his mother (admire his commitment)//mom reveals that she is in fact NOT going to tell the truth to the empress, which means she is committing treason essentially and will share the burden with them--wabam!  i kind of admire mom more.

7.They meet up with the empress and lie to her face.

8.The Empress scolds them

9.Housekeeper shows he has a few screws loose//breaks some nice china while sharing that everything was taken from him and given to the hero//Quian Quian looks startled by this

10. Not really sure about the random crazy midwife who I think made an appearance earlier

I give this episode a 6.5 Because of Housekeeper's angry outburst. If not for that I would have given it a 6.0.