I already saw The Promise and I Told Sunset About You, more dramas like these please?

The leads have lived together since they were young and are sort of like brothers but it's complicated and they're not related:

The leads have had a relationship that is friend-adjacent (frenemies, for example) since they were kids or high-school aged, and the drama starts or continues past high-school age:

Shunrei91:

I already saw The Promise and I Told Sunset About You, more dramas like these please?

There are many on Viki.com  Free to join and free to watch. Some episodes are not free until a certain amount of time has passed but if you want to view sooner you can subscribe and pay.

click on categories, then select ALL categories and scroll down to BL

My favourite (not Thai bad acting and never a good story line) 

Addicted, The eighth sense

Saygo:

You missed Addicted. The 2 MLs are famous Chinese actors. Only 15 eps got made because the Chinese Censors stopped the series as it was so popular. 1.7m+ views per episode. The 2 actors were not even allowed by the Government to appear together socially.

My other favorite is The Eighth Sense. Wow so emotional.

In your heart, To the end of the world with you and Capture Lover

all of above available on Viki.com so you don't have to go to the dodgy sites with Malware. Some episodes on newer vids are not free yet but if you pay you can view sooner. Actually there's heaps there, I don't like the Thai ones. Go to Categories, select ALL CATEGORIES and scroll down to BL

AH :

The leads have lived together since they were young and are sort of like brothers but it's complicated and they're not related:

The leads have had a relationship that is friend-adjacent (frenemies, for example) since they were kids or high-school aged, and the drama starts or continues past high-school age:

You missed Addicted. The 2 MLs are famous Chinese actors. Only 15 eps got made because the Chinese Censors stopped the series as it was so popular. 1.7m+ views per episode. The 2 actors were not even allowed by the Government to appear together socially.

all of above available on Viki.com so you don't have to go to the dodgy sites with Malware. Some episodes on newer vids are not free yet but if you pay you can view sooner. Actually there's heaps there, I don't like the Thai ones. Go to Categories, select ALL CATEGORIES and scroll down to BL

Newbie2023:

all of above available on Viki.com so you don't have to go to the dodgy sites with Malware. Some episodes on newer vids are not free yet but if you pay you can view sooner. Actually there's heaps there, I don't like the Thai ones. Go to Categories, select ALL CATEGORIES and scroll down to BL

They asked for childhood friends to lovers that's why i did not include those ones but those are good suggestions in general.

Saygo:

They asked for childhood friends to lovers that's why i did not include those ones but those are good suggestions in general.

Pretty sure Newbie2023 is a spam bot. Your list is well tailored to Shunrei91's request.

AH :

Pretty sure Newbie2023 is a spam bot. Your list is well tailored to Shunrei91's request.

What the fuck? who are you calling a spam bot. That list is from my notes for future watching! 

Newbie2023:

What the fuck? who are you calling a spam bot. That list is from my notes for future watching! 

I did say "pretty sure" as it was only a guess, and clearly a wrong one ^^

Repeat posting of the same (or very similar) content, especially with external links, from a recently created account are strong indicators that the poster is a spam bot, but obviously not a guarantee. Typically users posting in these forums would just cover everything in one post instead of three, but it's not a rule or anything. 

Welcome to the site, and happy posting!

I have a spreadsheet that notes over 300+ BL and below are the ones tagged with "Childhood Friends to Lovers". Hope this helps!

In Your HeartChina
I Cannot Reach YouJapan
I Just Want to See YouJapan
Cherry Blossoms After WinterSouth Korea
Jun & JunSouth Korea
Where Your Eyes LingerSouth Korea
DNA Says I Love YouTaiwan
KomorebiTaiwan
Plus and MinusTaiwan
Cupid's Last WishThailand
Don't Say NoThailand
Friend ForeverThailand
I Told Sunset About YouThailand
Kiss Me AgainThailand
My Only 12%Thailand
Phupha | NanfahThailand
Remember MeThailand
The PromiseThailand
The YearbookThailand
Together With MeThailand

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gzUON5h8-gT8Axsml1DZ4TnsLbWMf7PFXRL8sJ3q3Jw/edit?usp=sharing