Hi guys, can you please recommend me some very good Cdrama (Historical) I'm more fond of Wuxia right now, w, very romantic and hot, kind of like The Eternal Love starring Xing Zhao Lin and Liang Jie. Preferably palace drama but not necessary, but generally with a very good plot but a cheeky Male Lead like Mo Liang Chen and very romantic and hot scenes. Thanks!!

sam:
Cdrama (Historical)

sam:
romantic and hot, kind of like The Eternal Love

sam:
cheeky Male Lead like Mo Liang Chen and very romantic and hot scenes.

Sound of the Desert

I second ’A Dream of Splendour’  the romance was top tier the chemistry was absolutely chefs kiss 

Aylin:

I second ’A Dream of Splendour’  the romance was top tier the chemistry was absolutely chefs kiss 

I am on episode 27 and honestly, I can't see the passionate romance I was hoping for at all T.T 

You can try A Familiar Stranger as I find the romance pretty... spicy *coughs*. Aside from that, maybe Butterflied Lover? It has the same aesthetics as A Familiar Stranger and the romance between ML and FL is pretty good too.

sam:

I am on episode 27 and honestly, I can't see the passionate romance I was hoping for at all T.T 

I loved the drama, but not because of the romance. It was okay (I like nice male leads!), but I loved it because of the friendship between the main characters and the fact that this drama successfully avoided some of the usual clichés. 

Sound of the Desert was the first Chinese drama I watched years ago, and I loved it. Maybe you'll like that romance more. And if you haven't watched Story of Yanxi Palace, it's a really good drama!

awkward potato:

You can try A Familiar Stranger as I find the romance pretty... spicy *coughs*. Aside from that, maybe Butterflied Lover? It has the same aesthetics as A Familiar Stranger and the romance between ML and FL is pretty good too.

I surely will try them! I am sick and tired of sad endings I want a spicy romance and a good ending T.T loll

general's lady

love like the galaxy