any country any language etc

• You Are My Destiny (ML accidentally gets the FL pregnant during a one night stand and temporarily marries her, planning to divorce once the baby comes and get back together with his fiancée. At one point in the drama he seems to be in love with, or at least wavering between them both)
  • The Return of Iljimae (at one point ML is in a relationship with the FL but doesn't seem to love her, instead he's still in love with his dead ex-girlfriend who she looks exactly like)
  • Faith (ML seems to have feelings for the FL but he's also still in love with his dead ex at that point)
  • Tell Me That You Love Me (possibly? ML is dating the FL and his relationship with his ex is in the past but he obviously did love her once and things get strained between the FL and he when the ex returns)

You may like it -  no major spoilers, it's all from synopsis:

Renascence (2020) - ML is in love with the queen, who's married to his brother (the king). FL is killed but her spirit enters in her younger sister's body. ML doesn't know and even still loving the queen he likes her sister as well (who is also the FL)

The Last Immortal (2023) - Due a misunderstanding, ML loves a woman that never loved him back. Meanwhile, he meets FL and starts to develop feelings for as well.

The Legend of Anle (2023) - ML promised to marry younger FL. Due to destiny, they separated and lived different lives. He meets FL again but doesn't recognize her, since she goes by another name. He still waits for "younger" FL to appear and marry him, but he also likes the woman in front of him.

Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow (2022) - It has part 1. I recommed to start from there. BUT, ML lost his only love and by some situations he ends up in a marriage-like situation with FL. He loves his ex-lover with all his might, but FL also make him go soft. 

Find Me in Your Memory (2020) - Slow burn. ML was very in love with FL best friend years ago and she vanished. Years later, he meets with FL but she lost her memory. He is haunted by his past feelings and the burden of knowing the connection between him and FL, but can't stop also needing to protect her.

Heartbeat (2023) - ML is a vampire. He loves one woman for 500 years. In the present, he meets FL and a woman exactly like his past lover. Even still having feelings for his ex-lover, he can't let FL go.

Itaewon Class (2020) - Very slow burn. ML loves his childhood sweetheart for years. Even still loving her, he meets FL who became necessary to him.
My Man Is Cupid
(2023) - ML fell for a woman who died 500 years ago. Ever since, he "reincarnates" and ends up falling in love most of the times, wich ends up in tragedy. Now, never letting go of hispast loves and the burden of tragedy, he can't help but being near FL.

See You in My 19th Life (2023) - ML falls for his childhood friend, not able to fall for anyone else ever since her death. Then he meets FL and even still longing for his old love, he can't help being attracted for FL.

My Husband in Law (2020) - ML is actually a player, he loves most of women. He just don't like one: FL. After falling for someone he shouldn't, he is forced do marry FL. It takes a while for him to let go of his feelings, his "player" self to see the woman with him.