Hello :) So I'm currently watching Queen In Hyun's Man and Rooftop Prince and I wonder if there're any supernatural dramas where male lead from modern times travels back into the past. I'll be happy for every drama you suggest! c:

Nine times travel: a really good drama.The plot is terrific ( same producers as Queen In Hyun's man). You have less romance but a more refined story.You may have some difficulties with the lead's character, just let you time to get used to it.The drama is really worth watching.

Scarlet heart: the lead actress travels in the past but she stays there.The fantastic turn is not the main point.Nonetheless, it's a wonderful historical drama, full of poetry.
yes, you should watch Nine Times Travel! :)
Thank you very much! I'll check them out! ^^
There's also the J-dramas: Nobunaga no Chef (season 1 & 2); Jin (the K-drama Time Slip Dr. Jin is a remake of this); Ando Lloyd ~A.I. knows Love?~; Time Spiral (which I personally DO NOT recommend); and the currently-airing Nobunaga Concerto.
Thank you!! :) I added some of them to my "Plan to Watch" list :D
Hello!

I love time travel ^^ I have drama and movie list for time travel :D

From the ones that have already been recommended I second JIN (Japanese version) and Scarlet Heart. 

The only drama I remember that might be what you´re looking is:
- Proposal Daisakusen. J-Drama, has a Korean remake which I haven´t watched. It´s about a guy who goes to his best friend wedding and first love. There he travels back into the past to try to confess his feelings and maybe change the future?

Other with time travel:

Female lead travels:
- Faith. K-Drama. A warrior goes into the future and kidnaps a plastic surgeon to take her into the past in order to save his wonded empress.
- Mop Girl. J-Drama. A girl suddenly has powers to travel back to the past (only to few days ago) and uses those powers to help avoid/investigate crimes. She's not a cop, she cleans crime scenes. It is not romance.

Male lead travels movies:
- Chonmage Purin. Samurai travels to the present. He doesn´t go into the past but the future.

Female lead movies:
Maybe you would like to check Time Traveler and Tokyo Girl. Of course, if you like anime you can watch Toki wo Kakeru Shōjo if you haven´t done so yet :)