to Raven..sorry I don't know any of the dramas in your Plan to watch list.
@ Rainedon you have lots of great dramas in your PTW list but i have not watched it yet though... anyway what i had and highly recommend is Unexpected You (my favorite family drama) :)
Wow!!! Now THAT'S my goal O.O a 300+ Completed list <3 *__* There is nth to recommend there except for No Breathing :3 it's quite the movie.. not DAEBAK but cute with lots of Shirtless Hotties *__*
It seems like the only thing I can recommend from your plan to watch list is 1 Litre of Tears :) It's reallyy good, though I must say that it is quite sad.
well our lists are quite different from each other since you mostly watched japanese dramas and I mostly watched korean. I was happy though to see that you gave a 5 to heirs:) so anyway, there are a few in your list that i like a lot, but if I had to recommend only one it would be Time Between Dog and Wolf. I love that drama. I just think it is great and I have watched and rewatched it and Ill watch it again. And I will just recommend a second one (change the rules a little) I think the korean you're beatiful is really cute, teh music is so well chosen, the actors are really good together and it is really entertaining. So for now, I'd recommend those two.
Ooh, you should watch My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. *^* It's a super fun drama~
You should watch the movie Beck. It's one of my favourite films. The drama Yamada-kun to 7 nin no Majo is also pretty good. :)
You should watch Dream High, it's a school-romance drama. :) Also ,It seemed like you like flower boy dramas based on your completed ones, you should give playful kiss and flower boy next door next door a try! oh and also even though I didn't find any similar dramas to this one on your completed list, I also think you should try Secret Garden :) it's definitely one of the best kdramas I've watched.
@Afsii Well I will try to be very objective because half of your PTW I would say no to watching but well everyones different...so from what I see with your scoring is you should try Bittersweet Love or God's Gift (currently airing) both are not on your PTW but I highly recommend. Now to the PTW...I would say check out the movie Very Ordinary Couple and maybe see the drama Who Are You? (You should know that Who Are You? is a very weird/different drama though.)
@girl_on_fire Bloody Monday, definitely. That is, if you like suspense dramas. Most of what I've watched on your Completed list are comedies, so I can't really tell how you stand on more serious dramas. However, I'd recommend Bloody Monday to basically anyone. It's one of my ultimate favorites. I didn't get hooked until a few episodes in. After that I couldn't stop and I was done with both seasons before I knew it. Great characters, great cast, great pacing. Some of the twists you'll totally see coming and then for others you'll be completely taken aback. Ando Lloyd is an enjoyable drama to watch but the writing is pretty spotty at some parts. Great cast, though. If you're into Sci-Fi and like some cheesy romance I'd give it a try.
@KojimaHarunyans watch my-boss-my-hero believe me if you like comedy dramas and want to laugh watch this i never laughed so much in my life from a drama before watching this :) the main lead actor is amazing he can make you laugh quickly
@ person above my comment watch: Cain & Abel God's Gift - now airing Inspiring Generation - now airing King2Hearts Material Queen The Master's Sun 3 Days - now airing All of these are great dramas :D
I will recommend you Emergency Couple. It's still airing, but next week will be finished. Or Scent of a Woman.
you know i really should watch it. it's been on my list for ages. thanks
KoriNeko18 wrote: Ooh, you should watch My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. *^* It's a super fun drama~
To ralwka I recommend sungkyunkwan scandal (very entertaining)