I couldn't have said better myself !
TObsessed wrote: I keep hearing about Time Between Wolf and Dog & Cruel City, I guess I should start watching those!

I couldn't have said better myself ! Go for it !
@Aeris- Quite hard for me , you watched so many dramas ! Ando Llyod- quite nice Dal Ja's spring (with Lee min ki). I really liked it.Nice romance and plot. Much more nature than a lot of dramas. Unexpected you. Don't be afraid by this family drama. Same quality like Ojakgyo brothers Nine. I'm currently watching it and i'm hooked ! Sorry I love you. I don't think I 'v ever cried that much for any drama. Up to you !
@HasegawaYui IRIS Secret Swipe Tap Love I heard that Vampire Prosecutor is good. I haven't seen it myself.
Plural wrote: @HasegawaYui

IRIS
Secret
Swipe Tap Love

I heard that Vampire Prosecutor is good. I haven't seen it myself.

Vampire Prosecutor is one if the best suspenseful dramas out there. Once you start watching you can't stop at just one ep, you have to watch them all!
TObsessed wrote: Vampire Prosecutor is one if the best suspenseful dramas out there. Once you start watching you can't stop at just one ep, you have to watch them all!

Time Between Dog and Wolf is a must see, and Iljimae is fantastic as well, I suggest you get to watching them both asap! ^^

I need something reeeally good to watch.
I'm sorry, I haven't seen anything on your Plan To Watch list so far, but if you don't mind I'd like to recommend to you 1 Litre of Tears! It has fantastic writing and acting as well as a beautiful message. I think it's a drama fit for everyone! For the person below me, I realize that I don't really have much on my Plan To Watch list, so could you just recommend a drama(s)? There are so many, I don't know where to begin! Thank you! ^^
It's kind of hard for me to recommend something to you, especially because you've only watched 1 Litre of Tears (I liked it very much btw) and besides that I don't know anything about your likes/dislikes, so I guess I'll just name some dramas that I like very much and that I think you'd like, though I haven't watched that many dramas... Why don't you try Hana Yori Dango? It's a classic here, I guess, and you might enjoy it ^^ Also, Hana Kimi is a nice one, too. And you might like Great Teacher Onizuka (1998) as well. If you also don't mind watching korean dramas, I guess City Hunter is a good one to start.
@hellmiri
I'll be basing my recommendations to how you scored Oldboy, and how most of your completed dramas are focused on emotions.

For Japanese dramas:
Maou BOLDED
Hanzawa Naoki
Bloody Monday
*(The Incite Mill)
(Confessions) BOLDED

For Korean dramas:
I Hear Your Voice
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
(200 Pounds Beauty) BOLDED
*49 Days BOLDED

Also it seems you're a bit into detective/crime/investigation dramas? If so here are some that I loved(it's all Japanese):
BOSS, Control ~ Hanzai Shinri Sousa, MR. BRAIN(BOLDED), Keizoku 2: SPEC, Kagi no Kakatta Heya(BOLDED).

Note:
* - not in your PTW list but I think you'll like it
() - movie
I bolded those I think you will really really like(cause it seems I recommended too many :<) **typed BOLDED instead**
@tvxqjung I'm an expert only in Korean dramas so i can only recommend you korean dramas lol . WOW your "plan to watch list" is huge ! korean dramas I recommend : City Hunter , Secret love , The bridal Mask , the King 2 heart these four are definitely the best ! believe me you won't regret it ^^ the one I don't recommend tho : Lie to Me , Faith , Fashion King , and Dr. Jin
Well technolo I haven't seen any on your "to watch" list, but a Taiwanese drama I really enjoyed was "Fated to Love You." Give it a try! PLEASE help me out here anyone! I'm looking for something super addicting to get me through a back surgery and recovery.
@invisible_ink King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang <3 It has very nice mix of romance, funny moments and politics/palace intrigues. Addictive and every episode is 30 min, so you can split it and watch "in between". ;)
@Lorell Based on your completed list and the score you have given to those dramas I gathered you enjoy watching historical romantic dramas. My recommendation for you from your paln to watch list is Faith. I have heard epople don't like it very much but I did. Each episode ended with a cliff hanger that makes you want to know what will happen next. It is a bit fantastical but just remember that it is going to be that so you don't get surprised. Plus LMH is really easy on the eyes. I heard A tree with deep roots is also very good so you may want to start that as well. To the next person, please recommend something light, sweet and romantic even if it's not in my plan list. Thank you in advance.
How about Hana Kimi? It's so hilarious, and definitely light and romantic
@Rainedon... Gender benders are a good idea, they normally have a element of romance and comedy and because everyone else figures the boy is a girl they are not serious (Sungkyunkwan Scandal, youre beautiful, my bratty princess) Sweet, light and romantic? Try T or C dramas... invincible shanbao mei, hayate the combat butler .... I read a ton of manga so most of my recommendations are live action versions.