@AlexB. If it's movie I'd rec Confession of Murder. Eventho it have some ridiculous scene but it's quite hillarious and will give you a good laugh if u look at it in another way.As a thriller movie,yeaahh for me it's well done :D For a movie,ofcourse it's My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Funny,entertaining and the whole gumiho concept really captivated me B-)
for EvaLovietta - Empress Ki - totally recommend it! :)
@EvaLovietta

i can see that you only have two movies in your plan to watch list and i'd recommend both of them. i even think that Hwayi is better than A Werewolf Boy.
from the dramas i'd recommend God's Gift - 14 days. it's still airing, but it's one of the best dramas i have ever seen.

(i posted this and then saw that Lorell got to do it before me lmao)
from Lorell's list i don't really have anything to recommend. i don't think i have seen any of them yet.
@jonari

1.Autumn's Concerto - if you are in the mood of a melodrama, with great chemestry and storyline
2.White Christmas - one of a kind...I consider it a jewel.It can be considered as the springboard for the popular actors nowdays:D ex:Kim Woo Bin, Lee Soo Hyuk
3.Tatta Hitotsu no Koi - I loved this one so much.The most romantic drama out there...it helped me out of a slump
4.I Need Romance - I always recommand this one.If you want something funny with a realistical look upon relationships than this one is for you.
5.Last Cinderella - One of the best noona romance out there.The chemestry in great as well^^
@Aya97

1. Faith
2. Nine: Nine Times Time Travel

I loved both of the dramas. And I think you should give both of them a try. I am sure that you will like at least one of them. Although both of them broke my heart at some point, I never regretted watching them and I still rewatch them from time to time :)
@justinconfusion 200 Pound Beauty Queen Inhyun's Man Zettai Kareshi God of Study Last Cinderella
Empress ki.....ha ji won is always the best for me....@@@
@gap3176 Secret Love (my #1 favorite)
@prettytin rooftop prince @gap3176 Secret love
@mogwaid - Faith Iljimae Life My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Scandal:A Shocking and Wrongful Incident Master's Sun The Snow Queen and Which Star Are You From?
@jonari - Autumn's Concerto Bride of the Century (1st episode not so great but by episode 2 you'll be hooked) A Love To Kill (tragic) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Scandal: A Shocking and Wrongful Incident The Bridal Mask
@mogwaid A Gentleman's Dignity : great bromance, great romance, funny ! Always : amazing chemistry, great actors In Time with You : one of the best Taiwanese drama, very realistic, great actors Liar Game : a classic, Matsuda Shota :D ^^ My Way : ---> Odagiri Joe (my avi :p ), Jang Dong Gun, excellent movie, one of my favourite @Dreaming Cruel City : Jung Kyung Ho !!!!
Reimei no Arcana Volume 13 Chapter 51
@ MeiLi It started with a kiss: sentimental value for me but really addictive. Just try to go further. The Princess man: you should also try again. The revenge is perfect. I started twice before loving it. Unexpected you: So much better than Smile You because you don't want to boil the whole family.Don't be afraid by the length! Better than Ojakgyo Brothers ! You from another star: The most perfect drama I have ever seen. Some refreshing movie as a snack Chilling romance A werewolf boy ( as intense as Always) Ipman Drama in your list "plan to watch" that you should watch first: Black and White Emergency couple: not really addictive but nice Iljimae: Lee jun ki is a real eye candy there. The show has many flaws but I was hooked by the intensity. One of the best OST. Sorry I love you My Name is Kim Sam Soon School 2013
Don't hesitate if you have any questions about those dramas !