@Azzuritis.. 

Haha, thanks! With a title like that, my curiousity is certainly intrigued xD 

@asliceofkate.. 

You'ved survived YaB, BoF, & Fabulous Boys.. so I recommend Absolute Boyfriend! 

Also, after seeing Coffee Prince, definitely check out Pasta.. similar vibes, hehe. 

Other recs include Mr Idol, Shut Up: Flower Boy Band, & Last Cinderella ;P 
It's okay, that's love :D :D
@naccu.. 

Thanks! ^-^ I'd rec.. My Love Patzzi, I just can't praise that ending enough, want more!! #OT3 ♡♡♡ 

@Azzuritis..  

So I just started P&H & yup, already smitten! Two eps in & the lead boys got my feels in squee-overload.. ahaha! 
@SimbiAni

Yay, I'm glad your enjoying it! I am very tempted to watch it again now ;)

You should watch Pinocchio or Protect the Boss next~~~~
@Azzuritis.. 

Is there bromance / OT3 ships to look fwd to? #puppyeyes #chocolateready 
Just abt melted when the Panda trio were all together as cuute lil kiddies.. (ep03) 

And how is it YaB is nowhere on your lists? Hehe, especially with that icon! ♡_♡ 

I'd recommend trying to finish High School Love On.. the cuute is sooo worth it!
Plus, how often do we get an actual trio-date? xD (seriously- wish it happened more!) 
@SimbiAni
I actually watched YaB a long time ago, but when my OTP wasn't getting together I just dropped it. Every since I haven't been able to watch anything with Jang Geun Suk (I really really don't like him. Lol still holding a grudge) 

I really dislike love triangles xD. I'm just always really annoyed when they take forever to realize who is the right one. And I hate dying of Second Lead Syndrome. It's so painful!! T-T. Seriously don't watch School 2015. Blondie (aka Yook Sung Jae) was definitely the better character and actor. BUT NO. THEY HAD TO BE HORRIBLE AND SET IT UP WITH THE OTHER GUY. <-- as you can see I'm still super upset about this. 

If your interested in Bromance (my favorite type of romance!) Definitely check out anything by Kim Woo Bin. He has so much chemistry with other male actors xD. School 2013 is perhaps the best Bromance ever. More bromance titles include: Heirs, Shut Up! Flower Boy Band, and Rooftop Prince (a little bit). 

Enjoy! 
@Azzuritis.. 

LOL & aaww @ avoiding JKS cuz of YaB..
but then you're missing out on so much cuute!
I mn not just YaB, but Mary.. it's just so much fluff xDD 
https://youtu.be/ivwWxvjnMeo #dareyounottomelt ♡♡ 

Disliking triangles & suffering from SLS, hmm no wonder you dropped BoF, lol. 
I'm weak for all the shippy moments tho, I'm like, okay just keep the squee coming! 
That's how I survive most of the forced triangles, haha #savorthecuute #rewritetherest 

If you want a break from cliches, try My Love Patzzi.. only 10 eps but, eeee.. ^-^ 

& ooo yes Shut Up did get me, after Ramen Shop, tho it seemed a biit too heavy on the angst- 
overall RS was more quirky, & the way "Onion/Pillar" (as nicknamed by both the other two, hee) 
kept looking out for Cha ChiSoo.. too beyond adorkable ;P see: https://youtu.be/Z2GD8YsKnhc

#mentalnote for School2013 to be watched asap.. ahaha! 
@SimbiAni

Love Shuffle
@Miya

Hefty list you have there, quite a few that I like on it though, here are a few of my favs:

Healer
Pinocchio
I Hear Your Voice
Oh My Ghost
In Time With You
@ajbcu
You have a short PTW list and it has only recent (or future) titles that I still haven't watched, but I saw you dropped many dramas and I watched some of them, so the only thing I can do is suggesting you to re-pick at least Empress Ki and God of Study: I really loved them! I don't know why you stopped watching them, but why don't you give it another chance? ^-^
@Miya.. 

Thanks! I'll try & check out Love Shuffle soon as it shows up on any of my apps.. 

@Nocturna.. 

Wow, you've watched a lot! Next up shd be.. My Love Patzzi xD

#dramasarelikepokemon #gottawatchemall #becomeadramamaster 
@SimbiAni  These are my personal favs from ur PTW list =))

You're All Surrounded , Warm and Cozy , To The Beautiful You , The Three Musketeers , Smile, You , My Girlfriend is a Gumiho , I Remember You , Falling for Innocence
@Smiley_Kitty - EXO Next Door!!!! DO IT!
Boss & Me
Discovery of Romance
It's Okay, That's Love
Protect the Boss
You're All Surrounded
@Levee
Wow that's a big list, some of my fav from the list would be :

Autumn's Concerto
Hi My Sweetheart
It Started with a Kiss/Playful Kiss  
Love Keeps Going
Switch Girl