Antique Bakery  and Bad Guys I dont even know how many times ive watched the first one.and bad boys is a masterpiece plus very short to boost
You should start Kazoku Game right now! xD
@Iwyn- You have a lot on your PTW list. O.O

You should watch Reply 1997, Surplus Princess, or Lucky Seven (Including the special!) They're all pretty light hearted and silly!
I would recommend 

CRUEL CITY
HEALER
PRINCESS' MAN
Goong - I liked this one mostly because it ended before all the crazy stuff that happens in the manhwa could happen.
Liar Game - I feel the games in the Korean version isn't as great at the original but everything else just seemed perfect to me.
Mama 
Secret ( one of my favorites!! highly recommended )
Legendary witch
Just you
These were all a must watch for me :D!
Algernon ni Hanataba wo
It Started With A Kiss - I just recently finished it and I just loved it! A classic watch :)
Romantic Princess - I'm aware that this has a low rating here but I remember watching and actually enjoying it! 
@Marian.. 

Fabulous Boys, but try & finish AbsoluteBf first, cuz Jiro's char in FB is a total 180, lol very awkward (in a fun way).. 

[both on HULU] 
Ikebukuro West Gate Park
The drama 'The Quiz Show', as it's super funny and quirky, but more importantly the movie 'Fish Story'. One of my absolute favourite movies, I love it. Not a drama but I need to say it.
@Emily.. 

Mr Idol - it's a movie, but was quite good, even felt like a drama, just condensed ^-^ Catchy music too! 

Flower Boy Ramen Shop - from your "On Hold" list, definitely worth finishing! ♡ 

@ChristineD.. 

Thanks! I have been meaning to watch that one forever, lol.. 

(all on HULU) 
@SimbiAni

Wow you have a lot! I am going to recommend only one because you will love it and you should definitely watch it next!

Panda and Hedgehog.

Give it a go, it surprised me in it's adorableness and amazingly cute romance!
I haven't seen much from your PTW list, but I recommend

Gokusen, 
The Princess' Man,
The Greatest Love,
Kimi wa Petto,
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi

and the movie A Werewolf Boy

I also suggest you pick back up Gu Family Book (there's a lull in the story of a few episodes around the episode you quit on that almost made me drop it too ,but it's worth it to plow through) and also Sungkunkwan Scandal. It has a really interesting story if you can get past the fact that everyone in the school is completely blind to the face that she's 100% a girl.