Fated to Love You (South Korea) - it's such an endearing love story. The main guy's laugh is to die for, he's sooo quirky. 

Pinocchio - Everything is pieced together so, so well. Lee Jong Suk really shines in this drama. 
Bubblegum
You are my sunshine
Since I haven't seen anything on your PTW, I'll go off of your completed list.

Because of I Hear Your Voice- Pinocchio
Because of Flower Boy Ramen Shop- Flower Boy Next Door
Because of Love Forecast - Spell Bound (It's one of my favs)
Because of Kill Me Heal Me - It's Okay, That's Love.
Because of your Sherlock quote on your profile - Ouroboros and Bad Guys.  

Also my own top favs that are not on your list-
Innocent Man
Healer
Autumns Concerto (It took me two tries but it's really good once you get into it)

Enjoy the world of asian dramas! Most of these are drama staples (in my opinion) I hope you love them!
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi - This is a beautiful drama if you're in the mood to enjoy the small moments. It's certainly a break from the traditional Korean mold of rich guy, poor girl. It's the opposite here and it beautifully paints a picture of "first love" while trying to be realistic. Also, rich family members aren't evil (lol), and make a lot of sense. I'm actually still in the midst of watching this, but I'm almost finished and can already tell that it's a gem. 

The Greatest Love - This is to put it simply, absolutely adorably cute. The actors are wonderful in their portrayals and it was just fun and super romantic. :) A must watch!
@ViolinGal

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Five Fingers, Drunken to Love You, Bad Guys, Buzzer Beat and Sungkyunkwan Scandal.
(I tried to select different genres... ^^)
My Lucky Star
Summer X Summer
Faith
Angry Mom

please don't recommend me Korean or Japanese drama thanks:)
@Nightsnow

Hot Shot, Why Why Love, Fabulous Boys and ToGetHer ^^
@ Nocturna: definitely Cheer Up! & Faith :D
@Nezumi

Oh you have so many good ones!
Healer, Master's Sun, Moon Embraces Sun, Reply 1997, Kill Me Heal Me, I Hear Your Voice
@Nezumi
The Master's Sun is nice. Wonderful acting, lovely OST. A bit too much push-pull from the main couple but it's great nevertheless. I'm not into horror usually but this one does it so well... combines horror with comedy and romance and manages to pull it off

@ajbcu
sadly your plan to watch list consists only of not-yet-aired drama or currently airing ones/very recently aired... difficult since I haven't seen any of them yet, but as soon as it airs I HIGHLY recommend cheese in the trap. I've read quite a few manga/manhwa but this one is my all-time favorite. The female character is very observant, hard-working and smart. The main male character is known for being handsome and popular, BUT there's much more to him than that. I think I'd give away spoilers by saying more... the manhwa also makes great use of implementing the present time with flashbacks. The more you read the more you get to know the characters and how complex they actually are. The supporting characters are great as well..

Twenty also looks good, I'll probably watch this one as well
Kill Me, Heal Me - I rated this one a 10/10 ....it was so well executed and you really got a feel for all the personalities. I cried through some of the scenes and there were also some pretty big surprises too that caught me off guard. Highly recommend it. 

City Hunter - Lots of action, very cute couple, very entertaining 

Secret - AMAZING acting. Entertaining the whole way through. 
Whoo, what a large PTW list (made me feel better about my own though)! Here are a few (after cutting back a few) that I'll recommend from your list:
Emergency Couple
Ex-Girlfriend Club
Gu Family Book
Heart to Heart
Lie to Me
Love Shuffle
Marriage Not Dating
Rooftop Prince
The Princess' Man
You're All Surrounded
When your PTW is as big as the entire drama list forum.....
These are the best of the best, in alphabetical order ;)

Autumns Concerto
Bad Guys
City Hunter
Cruel City
I Hear Your Voice
I Remember You
Innocent Man
Kiss Me, Kill Me
Oh My Ghost
The Master's Sun
@Levee

Down With Love
Drunken to Love You
What is Love - a drama without an antagonist
Hi My Sweetheart - a must watch!!!!!
Inborn Pair - it is long but pretty good
It Started with a Kiss - probably the best version
Autumn's Concerto - a must watch!!!!!
Office Girls
Bromance - so far so good
Cinderella Man
City Hunter
Creating Destiny
To The Beautiful You
Heard it Through the Grapevine - fun watch but it's a little dark
Angry Mom - amusing
History of the Salaryman - a super comedy! ^^
Mask
Mrs. Cop
Boys Over Flowers
A Gentleman's Dignity
That Fool - a must watch!!!!!
Stars Falling From the Sky
Secret
Loving, Never Forgetting
Love Me if You Dare - I heard this is good. It's next on my queue.
Lady & Liar
Kokoro ga Pokitto ne - comedy. Yay yay
My Boss, My Hero
Gomenne Seishun! - need more comedy? Here's one!
Dear Sister - a must watch!!!!!
Boku to Star no 99 Nichi
D-Day
Designer Baby (haven't seen it, but plan to do so)
Missing Noir M
My Beautiful Bride
Nobuta Wo Produce
She is Wow (really funny drama, that not many have seen)
Vampire Prosecutor 1+2