I'm doing this challenge and I can't find from point 31. "Drama in which both leads' parents are alive"
Do you know any drama? Any drama I know has at last one parent "missing" or manage to kill him/her in the first episodes...
I did find: All About My Mom and Mother's Garden... both are to long....
Any other titles? Any country, any genre (but Drama, not movie or special).
Thank you.
Yesss... i got one . BIG (2012) drama has it, both leads parents were alive :)
Heard it Through the Grapevine
Smile You

in Marriage, not dating are all parents alive :) (i see you have it on-hold but maybe you could give it one more try? it's good drama :))
lol that's true, I've noticed that too, there's usually one parent missing..

the only dramas I can think of right now, where they have all the parents is sprout and big..

Boys Over Flowers, you all! :p Even though we don't see Jun Pyo's dad, he's alive. :p

So after a lot of research among dramas I watched, I'd say Goong. I can't agree with Big though. From what I remember, Kang Kyung Joon's parents are dead and that's why the house is his. The family coming to see him at the hospital is only his uncle with his wife.
Ummm, there's a strong chance I'm wrong since my memory of this one is pretty hazy, but isn't it the case for MARS?

The same thought always occurs to me -- it's almost a given the lead has at least ONE dead parent. If dramas reflected reality, maybe 90% of asians would be orphans or have only one parent... It's a bit ridiculous. 

In some dramas (like Oh My Ghost, which I hate to pan because I loved it, but it's the freshest in my memory), the fact that the character is an orphan is perhaps mentioned once or twice, and it barely adds anything to the plot at all. In cases like that, I feel like they might as well not mention parents at all, so we could just assume they had a relatively normal childhood, instead of adding drama that won't be developed (because the death of one's parents really is heavy material, it should be properly addressed if used!)
Though not all 4 both leads have parents alive:

The Time We Were Not in Love
Witch's Romance
Coffee Prince (I'm pretty sure....)
My Princess (75% sure)

Wow I did not realize how many dramas don't include parents. Lots of them just leave them out as non essential characters!
In My Princess, both sets of parents are dead, except for the lead female's adoptive mother.
Heard it through the grapevine...Both sets of parents  are alive and each play a big role in this drama =)