I think lately I have been seeing a lot of romance drama or movie that doesn't appeal me because the plot is so predictable. I am open to most genre, but preferably romance related.

Just finished Oh My Ghost (Jo Jong Suk and Park Bo Young), quite good imo. The plot caught me surprise when *I'm sorry spoiler ahead* the police officer is the bad guy and how it related to the whole drama. ( I actually dropped the drama previously after watching 2 episodes because I felt it was too cliche and the female lead suck).

Well, if you have nothing comes in my mind at this moment, just tell me your favorite korean drama or movie will do! Gomawo! <3

Kill me, Heal me
Master's Sun
By non cliche I dont mean that I want any ghost or supernatural or fantasy story. I prefer something slice of life.
Hi Sharnie

You seem to have quite discerning tastes and hence have dropped a lot of dramas. So I am not sure if the following will be to your liking but here we go anyway:

Soulmate + Hyena - both are quite different from the usual Korean fare

Discovery of Romance - a love triangle in which you don't know which one the lead will go for until the end + very strong independent yet flawed multi-faceted female lead  

Painter of the Wind + Ooku Tanjei - both are about females that live in a male dominated world, but unlike Sungkyunkwan Scandal it is not all rosy and fun

If you do like any of them, please do let me know, because I would be really interested in what it is you actually do like.

Luna
I would say Scent of a Woman goes against the most common clichés. The Producers would qualify too in my opinion.

Edit: Ahhh~ I just saw you dropped Scent of a Woman^^ it is slice of life though and I wouldn't consider it having a love triangle. Don't know if you want to pick it up again though :P
I would recommend Heart to Heart (its not like other romance dramas because it is more mature in a way). Its also a slice of life.

I understand what you are saying, all of these dramas nowadays follow the same old equations of a 4-way love triangle (or a 3 way triangle) with predicable outcomes. ( ;A; )
I decided to give your list a look-see, and I must say that if it's Slice of Life you're looking for, you won't get much better than the Reply series. They're widely regarded as good dramas, and for very good reason. 1997 is better than 1994, but the currently airing 1988 is looking to be very very good so far. There's romance, and it is a huge part of the plot, but it also has a wonderful amount of plot outside of that. If you're at all familiar with the music and culture around that time in Korea, the dramas only get better.

You dropped Scent of a Woman after 1 episode, and all I can say is that I feel like that was a mistake. That drama was wonderful. Then again, I suppose you're allowed your opinion~ lol.

I recommend the movie 'Classic'. Not for any particular reason beyond it being one of the absolute best Korean movies I've seen, and since I see that you enjoyed A Moment to Remember, I can't recommend it more. I guess you could say it's a wee bit of a cliche romance, simply because of how well.. classic it is. But it's worth it!

And finally, throwing out some dramas that are thoroughly enjoyable, but may not be to everyone's liking; King of Dramas, Trot Lovers, Queen In-Hyuns Man***, Rooftop Prince**, Warm and Cozy.

Also, it's Japanese, but their version of Absolute Boyfriend. It's cheesy as heck, but it's incredibly charming. I have to recommend it,

Annnnnnnd that's my recommendations novel. LOL.
Romance ones: The World They Live In, I Remember You, King of Dramas, Soulmate, Reply 1997, Once Upon a Time in Saengchori 

Without Romance: Achiara's Secret, Empire of Gold, TEN, Missing Noir M (or any OCN drama really) - those are all probably not your thing though :P
For drama, what about Valid Love? It's rather "heavy", I think, because it talks about life after marriage and how love can easily fade away when you don't work on your relationship. As for movie, I recommend Failan, which is about a Chinese immigrant who married a Korean she never met in order to stay in the country.
Ahhhh thank you so much for all of the answers! I put few of the suggestions to my plan to watch list!

Hope I can get more suggestions~ Any romance drama/movie is welcomed <3
The Reply series (Reply 1997, 1994 and 1988 especially) are great and they just fit the bill imo. 
If you want slice of life. I would recommend the Human genre, the ones I know are all Japanese though
I Hear Your Voice
Thank You
It's Okay, That's Love
The Girl Who Sees Scents
Master's Sun