I thought it was about time I made a thread about this since it's been in my head for a while now. (please let me know if this already exists!)

Whenever I see the amount of items on my PTW list I get extremely anxious because I'm certain I won't live long enough to watch all of them.
Then I think maybe this isn't just me and we all like the idea of saving stuff for later but when the time comes to find something new we completely ignore said shows/movies and we choose something else.

So here's my idea: 
What if instead of recommending titles to the person above we save them the pain of going through slow-paced/boring/poor-casted content so that they can see something better?

The plan's not to hate on shows, movies or actors but to be as objective as possible while keeping spoilers away.

If you had the chance to go back in time before you saw said title would you gladly watch it again or would you rather hit your head repeatedly with a hammer?

PS: If it turns out I am the only one who hates having a lot of PTW things then I'll still gladly accept unrecommendations!

This is actually a really good idea! I've just looked through your PTW list and I don't think I've ever seen one as long as that! 
I'll try and un-recommend some things, but the problem is when I dislike a drama I tend to drop it so take what I unrecommend with a pinch of salt (or is it sugar?). I'll still try!
I would unwatch these:

An Actor is an Actor (movie): TBH, I had no idea what was going on throughout. The plot is unclear, unless you read a summary first. It's a film about character development with no visible character development. The filming style is a hit or miss, and seems to be a miss for most.

Dal Ja's Spring: Some may disagree, but I found it too long. I got to a point (episode 17/22) where I just didn't care anymore and dropped it. I enjoyed the beginning but for me it dragged out and became tedious, so I would not watch it again given that chance.

My Secret Hotel: Keeping in mind I only got to episode 6/16. Started out fun. The synopsis says it's about a murder, but it's more about the romance. The murder loses importance, and I lost interest. 

I clearly haven't seen enough of your PTW (or dropped too soon to comment on)! Please contradict my choices if you disagree, anyone! You have some great dramas in there as well! 
I see nothing on your PTW list that I would unrecommend, LotusElan, but I do notice that you put Ouroboros on hold. I found that drama underwhelming (as in, you've got such great cast and that's the best you can offer?), although some people seem to like it.
You PWT list is so short compared to mine *-* so i could find any unrecommandable name.i hope someone can help me to shorten my PTW list as well
@versaillesyoo

Well depends on what you are looking in drama, but since you have Tomorrow's Cantabile on your list....

Don't know if you have read the manga, but I feel that this adaption just ended up being your typical naive girl + cold guy romcom, it lacks a lot of nuances the manga had. In manga Nodame is the way she is not because she is actually naive and silly but because she was deeply traumatized as a child and this is her defense mechanism, the manga is also a story about starting moving with your life again. The drama fails to show all this and therefore it misses all the charm of the original for me.

I'm actually fine with having long PTW but I would be curious to see if there is something there that others really didn't liked, maybe it will help to prioritize things.
@blg Since you were skipped, I went ahead and checked your PTW list.  

I think Last Friends  (I don't remember how far I got because it's not in my list for some reason) deserved a lot of credit for trying to do something I've never seen on any other jdrama before which was developing very dark situations with normal people as the protagonists but I remember being so incredibly upset at the main female character that I couldn't keep watching it. Even though I thought the story had a lot going for it my feelings towards her were so big I had to drop the drama (and apparently never let anyone know I ever watched it)

@Juls I always had NC on there because everyone called it a masterpiece and what not but I think I agree with you. That and the cast doesn't really pull me in at all.

The next user should go for the user above me instead.
This is a genius idea! 

@Jules

I would get rid of Can You Hear My Heart and Who Are You?
Also move Ouroboros, City Hunter, and 49 Days to the top ;)
@Versaillesyoo: Most of the few titles on your list that I recognise (few) are the ones I do recommend... The only one I can unrecommend is Swing Girls. Not because it is a bad movie, it's just not as good as I thought it would be. Since your ptw-list is so long you won't miss out on anything by removing it. 

@Everyone else in this thread: Sorry, I haven't seen most of the titles on your lists and I can't find anything to unrecommend!
@lily_b I only found "Bad Family", I thought it was kind of boring, but I didn't finish it so I don't know xD
i saw that you are currently watcing Shark.. please drop it.. i was really boring and i really don't remember anything about this drama. about tommorow's cantabile and two weeks i drop them and i don't think that i ll ever start them again.. producers was really boring.. i don't even know why i watched it.. 
Please don't bash dramas that someone's currently watching! They might be enjoying it >.<

@Anastasia I started watching Hotel King's first episode but I couldn't stomach through it. The fact that there were 31 more episodes waiting for me after that made me stop right away. Other than that your PTW list is pretty good.
@versaillesyoo I saw your PTW list, and I would unrecommend for you Wild Chives and Soybean Soup, Nobuta Wo Produce and Hot Young Bloods (movie)... I only included the ones I watched till the end...  
@versaillesyoo
(answering since it is your thread and your PTW list is so long :D) - as a friend of yours im telling you: Do NOT watch High school king of savvy. ALL female characters were really bad and.. well.. i was never as annoyed with the main girl as i was with this one. It was, in my opinion, a combination of reallly bad actress and quite bad plot (watch it only if u are huge Seo In Guk fan.. that way you will enjoy it because he was good, but it still did not save this drama.

@ lostinparadise
i'm sorry but i didnt find anything i would know and not recommend to you :D ..
@egg-mont :Watch Tazza 2 if you will be satisfied by only seeing TOP naked.expect nothing more.the plot was all over the place.
This a very good idea.

@bIg I do not watch Kdramas so it would not be fair for me to comment on them. Of your JDrama in your PTW I would drop 
http://mydramalist.com/5996-biblia-koshodou-no-jik...
Very slow, pointless, and boring.